Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If Ace Ventura was a Nord

EttinTheBreton
EttinTheBreton
✭✭✭
I feel awesome as my Norden (a nord warden, yeah? :D) with all my animal buddies: charging into battle on my wolf, calling down cliff striders, commanding my bear, as my cute leopard watches us fight

gWSdWQfh.jpg
I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, nice, I have a Norden, too!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. I don't have a Norden. I have a Wooden. :D

LOL. Wood elf warden, that is.
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, nice, I have a Norden, too!
    Nordens unite!

SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Awesome. I don't have a Norden. I have a Wooden. :D

LOL. Wood elf warden, that is.
    LOL! Wooden is better than saying Bosmerden, I think
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just gave my Wooden that armor from Clockwork City that summons crows, and the armor from Morrowind that summons a hunger, and gave her that monster set that summons a spirit bear that mauls people.

She also has her bear ult and a fox pet. Now she's the Queen of the Jungle, and every time I fight mobs, there are animals freaking EVERYWHERE. It's hilarious. I was inspired by your post to do it.

It's not a set-up that'd work very well in dungeons (I think), but it's a whole lot of fun just storming around Tamriel looking for skyshards and whatever.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on January 7, 2018 8:44AM
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I just gave my Wooden that armor from Clockwork City that summons crows, and the armor from Morrowind that summons a hunger, and gave her that monster set that summons a spirit bear that mauls people.

She also has her bear ult and a fox pet. Now she's the Queen of the Jungle, and every time I fight mobs, there are animals freaking EVERYWHERE. It's hilarious. I was inspired by your post to do it.

It's not a set-up that'd work very well in dungeons (I think), but it's a whole lot of fun just storming around Tamriel looking for skyshards and whatever.

Omg that's the best :D pics please
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg that's the best :D pics please
    I discovered that the monster set (Selene) wasn't triggering as much as I wanted it to, because It only triggers when my warden does direct melee damage, and there are too many times when she's not doing direct melee. I hate to say it, but since I posted that, I ended up trading the Selene set out for a different set that would trigger more often. She still has the crows and hunger, though.