The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Morag Tong Quest groups, Vvardenfell PC NA

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
Are there any groups that ever do this. I only found one when I was on one day. Does anyone know? are there better times to do these?
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean the Halls of Justice world boss dailies? There are people setting up groups for each of the individual quests 24/7. Sometimes they'll stick around for more than one, but usually they break and reform.

Pay attention in zone chat for someone saying "LFM dubdil/wuyuvus/sulipund/etc, have quest to share." You basically have to turn off zone chat in order to miss them.

Once you're in such a group, don't forget to ask if anyone has a delve daily to share as well, if you're after the motif.
    Edited by pauli133 on January 12, 2018 1:51PM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like i never see any on Xbox NA

Edit: This is in terms of organized groups. I see people in zone all the time who need help killing one of the bosses and offering to share the accompanying quest.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on January 12, 2018 4:36PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most World Boss Groups run on Auto Invite so typing an X in zone chat will get you an invite.

I bet if the zone quest gate restriction was not in place, more players would do those dailies.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"