Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Time is Campaign Reset?

Storymaster
Storymaster
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says, what time does the campaign reset on reset day?

Is it on the same timer as daily quest reset, or is it unique?

Thanks!

200.gif
Character Profiles:
Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)

Best Answer

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can check the reset time on the Scoring tab of the Alliance War, which will tell you how many days/hours are remaining in the campaign.
    Answer ✓
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    From what little experience I have in PvP, I believe campaigns reset on Sunday night (between Sunday and Monday), probably at midnight Eastern time (U.S.). That is, the campaigns that last longer than 1 week would reset on Sunday night at the end of their campaign. I'll do some searching right now to confirm all that. EDIT: I can't find any definite answer, does anybody know?
    Edited by EttinTheBreton on November 18, 2017 7:06PM
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm unsure exactly honestly. Im unsure if it's different for different servers and what campaign. But for me, PS4 EU Vivec. Is around 8:00 PM PDT to 10:00PM PDT my time. But since EU is mostly 9 hrs ahead for me. It would be someone's tomorrow but my today still. I can't be certain though.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it moves by either 30 minutes or 1 hours each campaign ... My reason I think this I'm sure it used to be a Thursday now it's a Wednesday
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    what's the deal with the message saying you can't change campaigns for period of time, does that mean I'm stuck with whichever I choose before i get to try them all out or am I only stuck in it until duration of that campaign is over?
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's the deal with the message saying you can't change campaigns for period of time, does that mean I'm stuck with whichever I choose before i get to try them all out or am I only stuck in it until duration of that campaign is over?

If you just changed your campaign, it won't let you rechange it for a short period, I think it was 3 day the last time I changed mine. I had to change my Home/Guest campaign over Midyear Mayhem and had to wait around 3 days. There was a timer IIRC.

So you aren't stuck, you just have to wait however long ZOS decided was necessary to prevent campaign hopping.