The Firesong DLC and Update 36 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 26

What Time is Campaign Reset?

Storymaster
Storymaster
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says, what time does the campaign reset on reset day?

Is it on the same timer as daily quest reset, or is it unique?

Thanks!

200.gif
Character Profiles:
Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)

Best Answer

• EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    From what little experience I have in PvP, I believe campaigns reset on Sunday night (between Sunday and Monday), probably at midnight Eastern time (U.S.). That is, the campaigns that last longer than 1 week would reset on Sunday night at the end of their campaign. I'll do some searching right now to confirm all that. EDIT: I can't find any definite answer, does anybody know?
    Edited by EttinTheBreton on November 18, 2017 7:06PM
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm unsure exactly honestly. Im unsure if it's different for different servers and what campaign. But for me, PS4 EU Vivec. Is around 8:00 PM PDT to 10:00PM PDT my time. But since EU is mostly 9 hrs ahead for me. It would be someone's tomorrow but my today still. I can't be certain though.
    Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun. Shor has ended as well as Yol, both hath gone short lived. Kaal and Laa alas are my new journey. Save for Laa replaced short lived Yol; The shortest campaign I've ever been. How many more campaigns must be renewed and delivered? No one knows, till the end. It's not the end, but only just the beginning. What do I mean by this? I don't really know honestly, I keep pondering this myself everyday.

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it moves by either 30 minutes or 1 hours each campaign ... My reason I think this I'm sure it used to be a Thursday now it's a Wednesday
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    what's the deal with the message saying you can't change campaigns for period of time, does that mean I'm stuck with whichever I choose before i get to try them all out or am I only stuck in it until duration of that campaign is over?
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's the deal with the message saying you can't change campaigns for period of time, does that mean I'm stuck with whichever I choose before i get to try them all out or am I only stuck in it until duration of that campaign is over?

If you just changed your campaign, it won't let you rechange it for a short period, I think it was 3 day the last time I changed mine. I had to change my Home/Guest campaign over Midyear Mayhem and had to wait around 3 days. There was a timer IIRC.

So you aren't stuck, you just have to wait however long ZOS decided was necessary to prevent campaign hopping.