Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a count down timer for eso+ in game

Bhaal5
Bhaal5
✭✭✭✭✭
Dont know if its just me, but i cant seem to find a opinion/effect or anything mentioning how long i have left on eso plus (there is the effect in the character screen but it only say its active. Not how long it has left).

Zenimax, could this be a simple added feature as it be really helpful
Or
if there is a location in game i can view this, let me know.
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    I have been thinking about this as well. On the rare occasion I wanna splurge on 4 crown crates I will just buy a month of plus. Well I don't know how far I'm paid ahead (a few months at most), but it would be nice to know for sure.
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    It shows on your account page.
    https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/

You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It shows on your account page.
    https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/

Would like a nice quick reference in game?(considering there is already a buff saying your a member, couldnt they add a timer to it?)
  • Zagnut123Zagnut123
    Zagnut123Zagnut123
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ps4 dont have addon (this is the ps4 thread)
  • eco_TR
    eco_TR
    ✭✭✭
    Not in game, but there should be one under the xmb>>> settings menu >>> under accounts section >>> subscriptions>>>eso I believe. Also, if you go to PSN store, and browse eso plus, it was written there i guess. Have to check when I go home.
    In light, there is darkness.

PS4-EU / PC-EU
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the PSN website. It should tell you when payment is due to be taken out, and when the renewal is due to take effect. Anywhere you can manage PS subscription should have the option there. Same thing on xbox.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.