The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can i share a house with my friend?

Tapio75
Tapio75
✭✭✭✭✭
So i have a medium sized house which could hold more than my 3 Khajit folks. Can my friend somehow make it as home for extra Khajit so she can logout there and again login still being in that house?

Thanks for replies :)
>>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe if you your permissions set up right, they can log out and log back in your home. However it's not possible to actually have joint ownership of a house unfortunately
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping they actually expand this and let a house (at least the manor homes) be shared by a guild
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tapio75 wrote: »
    So i have a medium sized house which could hold more than my 3 Khajit folks. Can my friend somehow make it as home for extra Khajit so she can logout there and again login still being in that house?

Thanks for replies :)

I don´t know if she can BUT

the bigger question is:

DOES SHE WANT IT???

• Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild houses would be great too, yes. But not something that requires huge amounts of members so a guild of just couple of friends of real life can share a small guild house.

If one owns the same house, it would be nice to have option to share it with friend if we so choose or have it as an extra feture for rings of mara.

I have to try and look at settings then i guess :)

This one is thankful.
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<