Maintenance for the week of July 15:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
The Scalebreaker DLC game pack and Update 23 base-game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can i share a house with my friend?

Tapio75
Tapio75
✭✭✭✭✭
So i have a medium sized house which could hold more than my 3 Khajit folks. Can my friend somehow make it as home for extra Khajit so she can logout there and again login still being in that house?

Thanks for replies :)
>>Let it be known, that i clearly state my disgust about ESO turning to buy to play model<<
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe if you your permissions set up right, they can log out and log back in your home. However it's not possible to actually have joint ownership of a house unfortunately
    Vox-ir - AR 43 - Flawless Conqueror - vAS+2 - vHoF - vMoL - Worm Wizard - Blackmarrow Necromancer - Amberplasm - Spiderkith - Master Angler

PC EU AD

1000+cp
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping they actually expand this and let a house (at least the manor homes) be shared by a guild
    "NEVER QUESTION THE GOAT!" :Sylance9
    You know you don't have to be here right?
    #FUFINN
    GM: The Company Of The Wolf (Not Recruiting)
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image ..." Dave Chappell

• Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tapio75 wrote: »
    So i have a medium sized house which could hold more than my 3 Khajit folks. Can my friend somehow make it as home for extra Khajit so she can logout there and again login still being in that house?

Thanks for replies :)

I don´t know if she can BUT

the bigger question is:

DOES SHE WANT IT???

Fear not, for I am watchful. You have been chosen.
    Azura, the Daedric Prince of Moonshadow, Mother of the Rose, and Queen of the Night Sky

Hail to Sithis, blood's drop on blade's edge.
    Before you, nothing. Behind you, the Void.
    Catalyst, agitator, many-fanged maw.
    Whisper your need to the Scales.
    — Inscription found on an Argonian blade
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild houses would be great too, yes. But not something that requires huge amounts of members so a guild of just couple of friends of real life can share a small guild house.

If one owns the same house, it would be nice to have option to share it with friend if we so choose or have it as an extra feture for rings of mara.

I have to try and look at settings then i guess :)

This one is thankful.
    >>Let it be known, that i clearly state my disgust about ESO turning to buy to play model<<