Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Furniture crafting blueprint recycling

Armatesz
Armatesz
✭✭✭✭✭
Since people have often had problem getting various blueprints they might want. Who would want the ability to get a bunch of recipes and say trade them up for a single recipe of equal or greater value that they may or may not have?
Ärmätèsz
Xbox NA
Guildless (by choice)
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We already have that ability. It's called trading with other players ;)

If you mean some sort of automated system, I don't see it possible under the way the whole thing currently functions. The droprates of even same quality recipes of the same race are heavily weighted for some reason(take a slow careful look at the pricing of some of the Redguard purples for instance - from 5k up to 300k-ish, possibly bit less now but still quite a wide range) so their value ends up depending on their rarity rather than quality, and its most objective measure would probably be something like TTC, giving an approximate average of its pricing on all the guildstores, but it's not always accurate and it's just an addon.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »

If you mean some sort of automated system, I don't see it possible under the way the whole thing currently functions. The droprates of even same quality recipes of the same race are heavily weighted for some reason(take a slow careful look at the pricing of some of the Redguard purples for instance - from 5k up to 300k-ish, possibly bit less now but still quite a wide range) so their value ends up depending on their rarity rather than quality, and its most objective measure would probably be something like TTC, giving an approximate average of its pricing on all the guildstores, but it's not always accurate and it's just an addon.

On xbox one I noticed a sharp decline in price for redguard. No where near as it used to be. Been seeing people fight over the most fickle amount of money but at the same time I think prices drop because of the bots tbh. Those things are being left unchecked.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »
    Magdalina wrote: »

On xbox one I noticed a sharp decline in price for redguard. No where near as it used to be. Been seeing people fight over the most fickle amount of money but at the same time I think prices drop because of the bots tbh. Those things are being left unchecked.
    Possibly. I haven't actively played for a while but I know that just a couple months ago some of the Redguard purples still went for 200k+(highest I've seen before was 700-800k for certain Redguard) because while their droprates improved they still weren't as high as those of 5k worth recipes.

And Dreloth ancestor tomb recipe farming honestly makes me want to use bots myself :D Although I suppose it'd be pretty hard to make one with ability to change characters in order to circumvent the cooldown.
  • AndyTGD
    AndyTGD
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love a way of knowing at a glance which furniture recipes I have and don't have.