Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stamina build without bow?

huschdeguddzje
huschdeguddzje
✭✭✭✭
So I already got a dw/ bow build and find it really boring. And I was wondering if there was a class that has substitute skills.
I don't want top notch dps, just decent enough for vet dungeons

Best Answers

• lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Basicly any class will do fine if it's just about vet dungeons. Simply take the usual setup and slot executioner and carve instead of poison injection and endless hail. You'll probably loose around 10% - 15% dps, but that will be more than enough.
    Answer ✓
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're good with fast-paced rotations, Stamblades can squeeze a lot of DPS out of anything. Killers blade, Relentless Focus, Leeching Strikes, Surprise attack(or incapacitating strike) and Soul harvest are all very good and make up almost half the skills on the bars of meta builds. The rotation involves good timing to hit soul harvest, then weave light attacks with surprise attack and relentless focus to proc the big assassin's scourge ability while things are buffed by 15% from soul harvest. Then use killers blade when the target's health is low.

The whole thing is loaded with cheap direct damage buffed by Master At Arms from the CP tree. If you like using two hand then slot power extraction for the AOE burst damage, similar to steel tornado but not quite as strong.

Without a bow you'd be missing ranged dps, so if you go with dual wield you want flying blade, and caltrops from PVP to pick up some of the slack during those ranged boss mechanic moments.
    Edited by Bladerunner1 on January 7, 2018 5:49AM
    Answer ✓
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    Two handed or one hand and shield? Double DW or any combination of those three?

I believe DW + 2H is pretty common.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh, my stamsorc is bow/bow. She is many things ... but boring is among them. ;)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo