The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 NA latency and lag spikes

Nelson_Rebel
Nelson_Rebel
✭✭✭✭✭
I’ve noticed the worst latency and frame rate drops in the game ever since CWC’s fix for load screens.

It’s becoming very annoying completing anything beyond overland content as everything else has begun to freeze up or sputter

This only started recently.

I’m ps4 pro
174mgbs download speed
24mgbs upload speed

Ookla tested and service provider tested. Similar results. So My internet is fine. I also tested and inspected all my wires and equipment. Nothing is damaged, frayed, right loose in any way.

I also restored my ps4 licenses, deleted save data, restarted and power cycled both my ps4 and my router.

No changes or improvements to my recently decrepit experience with the current state of the games performance.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think atm they are classing lag as "working as intended"