Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jewelry Crafting System: WHEN?

• Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope never, seems silly
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was promised
    But now its slipped into the "to hard basket"
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juli + TBS...
    Homer%20ahhhhh%20Funny-320x480%20wallpapers.jpg
  • Fuxo
    Fuxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    With this feature missing, ZOS basically admits they have no clue how to balance the game. First, they need to do some rework regarding sets, especially heavy ones. And it can take another year or so.
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Someday.... Hope is all we have.

You forgot 'denial'.
    I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.

• Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Phinix1 wrote: »
    This was something we were told was in the works "soon" back in 2014.

Can you guys please tell us this is something you have not simply forgotten?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober

I agree. lets hold them accountable for their promises.

They dont have to. Its in the UELA. Also improving purple to gold jewelry is only a 2% bonus and simply not worth it.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wesmont65 wrote: »
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    Why wouldn't you want jewelry crafting?

We want it but Zenny dont!
    Otherwise you can craft ALL your gear and not grind any more :smile:

The heart of this game from Zenny's perspective is to get players to grind.

MMO business model "Players who stop grinding will leave"

Exactly, if crafted sets becomes the BIS then people will stop running content, a lot of dungeons will become obsolete, i don't think it will be implemented any time soon or at all.
    Bis sets are all over, pet sorcerer has julianos and necropotente, healers has SPC and Lich, stamina builds has trial sets as part of bis.
    Yes if you could craft jewelry you could run two crafted sets or an crafted and one set from trials or dlc dungeon in normal.
    Simply not add upgrade you make jewelry in the quality you want just like glyps.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Sparky617
    Sparky617
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve been waiting for this since beta.... it has driven me consistently bonkers that I can’t run 2 full crafted sets, or that I can’t improve a green ring that I received from an Overland drop.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of a necro here and its is #NoETA but then again weapon dyeing was a never so who knows
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want jewelry crafting.

I'm not going to ask for spellcrafting, though, because it sounds like it would be a balancing nightmare for PvP, and they already change stuff every five seconds in an effort to balance PvP. (Ok, not every five seconds, but ALMOST.) B)
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    No offence man, but why haven't you made a search on threads aboutt his subjet, so many of them it gets redundant now.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insandros wrote: »
    No offence man, but why haven't you made a search on threads aboutt his subjet, so many of them it gets redundant now.
    Someone bumped this thread from October.
  • Kolzki
    Kolzki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I did memes then Sean Bean would now be telling you that one does not simply improve one’s jewlery to gold. What else are they going to drop for end game content? Hats?!?!
    Edited by Kolzki on January 6, 2018 1:27AM
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jewelry crafting will be available in the same patch that fixes all the lag.
  • Sparky617
    Sparky617
    ✭✭✭
    Kolzki wrote: »
    If I did memes then Sean Bean would now be telling you that one does not simply improve one’s jewlery to gold. What else are they going to drop for end game content? Hats?!?!
    End game would get the BIS raiding sets that boost your party’s performance in that content.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been discussed for years in ZOS. The biggest issue they would have is more balancing issues imo.
    Edited by Kuramas9tails on January 10, 2018 5:21PM
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • FakeFox
      FakeFox
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      When? Hopefully never.
      EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    • Almakor
      Almakor
      ✭✭✭
      What would be nice is if crafters could upgrade bound equipment for other players. By standing next to a crafting station together, you could upgrade what they wear all the way to legendary. It would be a great way to increase the flow of gold in ESO.
    • CaffeinatedMayhem
      CaffeinatedMayhem
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Holy Necro.
    • NuclearPath
      NuclearPath
      ✭✭
      Now
    • Algraxa
      Algraxa
      ✭✭✭
      Now

^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    • ZOS_CoriJ
      ZOS_CoriJ
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      While we appreciate the enthusiasm on the announcement of the new system, we are going to put this necro thread back into the ground where it belongs :)
      The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
      Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
      Staff Post
    This discussion has been closed.