The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2018/01/05

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
[PC][Consoles]

Seal of Clan Morkul, Stone 4,000g
Seal of Clan Shatul, Stone 4,000g
Seal of Clan Tumnosh, Stone 4,000g
Ancient Orcish Counterweight 20,000g

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N5yHaVGE_pE.jpg
    y2r-gLuJdVk.jpg
    ItAa_7vFnNY.jpg
    TvYNiz3AM4c.jpg
    C3_pzMYFL94.jpg
    8hgC86eSny4.jpg

That big thing is interactable and animated - you can lower or raise central part.
    Edited by Enemoriana on January 6, 2018 12:11AM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paying for the privilege of raising and lowering your own counterweight - the true mark of luxury.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL. I forgot to go back to the vendor last week and buy another bunch of seals. Was kicking myself about it UNTIL NOW!!!!!
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    N5yHaVGE_pE.jpg
    y2r-gLuJdVk.jpg
    ItAa_7vFnNY.jpg
    TvYNiz3AM4c.jpg
    C3_pzMYFL94.jpg
    8hgC86eSny4.jpg

That big thing is interactable and animated - you can lower or raise central part.

This looks Like a guillotine!
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylance9 wrote: »
    Except the fact it will smash head, not cut off? :D

• PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's for a draw bridge yes?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's for a draw bridge yes?

Is it the weight that opens the door in the Wrothgar public dungeon?
  • Oberick
    Oberick
    ✭✭✭
    Does the chain drop all the way to the top of the stone part when interacted with?
  • ForMalacath
    ForMalacath
    ✭✭✭
    More Orsimer! Happy days!!

No idea what i'll do with the counterweight though..

In Malacath we trust

XB1 EU
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Counterweight could make for a good replacement pillar if the chain goes through the roof of a house.
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    There is collision with the weight that makes it way less fun unfortunately. Can't use it as a doorway :(
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭

Even better!
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Even better!

yeah, i gotta have that. :)
  • Klemenziusb16_ESO
    Hetaira wrote: »
    There is collision with the weight that makes it way less fun unfortunately. Can't use it as a doorway :(

Yeah! I was quite disappointed as I found that out >:(
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is so... stoney.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »
    Boooring, they always destroy fun with lame collision handling.
    Assuming i'm not the only one who filled the mills in skyrim with junk to see that would happen then millstone hit it.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks OP!
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Counterweight could make for a good replacement pillar if the chain goes through the roof of a house.

Better, if you have the counterweight down, the chain does not extend outside of the mechanism.

I have a very high structure I built with an imperial orc design and had been using stacked imperial pillars. I bought 12 of these and use them in pairs in place of the pillars. The bottom one is flipped and both weights are in the middle. I then took the six different types of seals and applied them to make the pillars have a more solid look. In a couple places I embedded a statue instead (Breton grave whatever fits well). Much more impressive and fits the building I made at the top using the big Malacath wall-like pieces.

The only problem I have with these is that ZoS obviously took preexisting art and modified it to be standalone, but left a flaw on one end. It's small but noticeable and I have to decide how to hide it.