Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DARKBROTHERHOOD HOUSE CONFIRMED!!

Thealteregoroman
Thealteregoroman
✭✭✭✭✭
Are you excited?
****Master Healer...****
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

• Furcula
    Furcula
    ✭✭✭
    Details?
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furcula wrote: »
    Details?

It was said in the stream today. It is still going on and they didn't give an exact date of it launching.
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Details?

Waterfalls and ***.
    signing off
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on June 19, 2018 7:56AM
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Details?

Waterfalls and ***.

LMFAO you were there when she said it hahaha
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    What do you mean by Dark Brotherhood house? A Dark Brotherhood themed house? And is it in Gold Coast?

no its like the one darkbrotherhood cave in goldcoast!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • skoomatrait
    skoomatrait
    ✭✭✭
    no its like the one darkbrotherhood cave in goldcoast!
    crown only ofc? 25k crown 1 hour exclusive offer?

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not excited. Dark Brotherhood isn't my thing. But I'm happy for the people who are excited. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Think Earthtear Cavern, but Dark Brotherhood themed.

At least, that's the impression I got from what I could make out.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After all the announcements given at the ESO live show I am looking to re subscribe and start playing regularly again . I will also need to purchase that house ! Good update ZoS !
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neat idea, but I can't get excited about a house that might not be available for in-game gold. I bought one house with real money, and swore I'd never do that again.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 Notable Home. Dark Brotherhood mansion 700 slots that won't nearly furnish it. 12000 crowns limited time only.

ZOS i know your whales are important to you but I'd really like some more small and medium houses. You know, the houses we can actually make look decent with the pittance of furnishing slots we are given.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on January 5, 2018 1:58AM
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh as if the edgy crowd needed more stuff...
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Esha76
    Esha76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Details?

Waterfalls and ***.

LMFAO you were there when she said it hahaha

I loved it when she said that. My favorite ESO Live moment in the history of ESO Live.

I think I'm going to add her quote to my signature.
    "There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
    "I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
    "Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
    "Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
    "Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
    "There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
    "I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
    "I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
    "Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
    "When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
    "Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • LaRoseNoire
    LaRoseNoire
    ✭✭✭
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ...
    Amo la caricia de la noche y el susurro del viento sobre mi cuchilla helada.
    J'aime la caresse de la nuit et le frémissemet du vent sur ma dague froide.
    I love the touch of the night and the whisper of the wind on my cold dagger.
    La Rose Noire (Khajit Stamblade): Melee DPS PvE, Ganker PvP.
    La Rose Rouge (Dunmer MagDK): Melee DPS PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
    La Rose de Sang (Breton Magblade): Healer PvE, Healer PvP.
    La Rose Sacreé (Argonian Magplar): Healer PvE, OffTank PvP.
    La Rose Toxique (Redguard StamDK): Melee DPS PvE, Tank PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
    La Rose en Glace (Breton MagWarden): Tank PvE, CCTank PvP.
    Everyrone AD, SAVE THE QUEEN!
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, the first request I made is fulfilled. How about the second? It NEEDS to be in Coldharbour!
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, the first request I made is fulfilled. How about the second? It NEEDS to be in Coldharbour!

OMG I forgot about that Coldharbour one!!!!!!!!!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OMG I forgot about that Coldharbour one!!!!!!!!!

i haven't.

/impatient
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where can we get some information though ?
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    DB House, just what I was wishing for.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I’ll pass on this particular house. I am content with my ownership of the Grand Topal Island and Linchal Grand Manor, thank you. A private estate surrounded by great walls, as well as a vast island with features similar to a private resort.

I doubt strongly that a residence based around the Dark Brotherhood can compete with those residences. Oh, there may be a waterfall included? How nice, but I already have a giant waterfall at 1 of my homes. In fact, my waterfall is connected to: A pond, hot tub, stream, and massive ocean that surrounds the property. ;)
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curz
    PC
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am excited to hell. Never hyped this much for any other home they introduced. Probs gonna get stuck decorating it, and can't wait to see >:)
    PC|EU
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is literally similar to the Dark Brotherhood cave... then good luck with placing carpets or pieces of furniture there. :p

I am curious what ZeniMax comes up with BUT this house is going to cost lots of crowns (and probably unavailable for gold)..so I'll pass.

Wish ZeniMax added more medium houses..and, actually, with wayshrines nearby.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want an option to hid Crown Store exclusive houses that are no longer available for purpose from showing up on my map. It's already enough of an Eye Sore to see the in-game houses I can't afford blacken up my map without Crown Houses being on there as well.
    Argonian forever
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to just see the Coldharbour home on the PTS so I can decide if I actually should save my crowns for it.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously though any information on this ? or just this thread ?
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go watch the Twitch stream and you'll be able to sort of see what it looks like. If they were teasing it in the stream, chances are very likely we'll get to preview it in the PTS on Monday.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA