The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Let me know when your gonna sell Xith-Izkul Sanctuary as a home

T4T2FR34K
T4T2FR34K
✭✭✭✭✭
I'll get it for sure.
[Edited for title]
Edited by ZOS_Mika on December 5, 2017 3:17PM
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish.png
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    I would buy the *** out of that place
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would buy the *** out of that place

Oh man...if you haven't gone to it as part of the Dark Brotherhood quest...just wait and when you see it, you'll see what I mean about how sweet a home it would be!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they put it in the crown store for 25k
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    T4T2FR34K wrote: »
    Oh man...if you haven't gone to it as part of the Dark Brotherhood quest...just wait and when you see it, you'll see what I mean about how sweet a home it would be!

Some of the very best "world design" in ESO. Everything about it is 100% spot on.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even my Dark Brotherhood Silencer thinks its a little morbid to set up house and home in a Sanctuary that was destroyed in a Purification.

Now, if they wanted to add a smallish dorm room to the Gold Coast Sanctuary that unlocked at the end of the questline, I'd be all over that.
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even my Dark Brotherhood Silencer thinks its a little morbid to set up house and home in a Sanctuary that was destroyed in a Purification.

Now, if they wanted to add a smallish dorm room to the Gold Coast Sanctuary that unlocked at the end of the questline, I'd be all over that.

That's actually a great idea...could have rooms on like the mages guild island and stuff (which i would also buy!) +1
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want the statue honestly.
    Edited by Zhaedri on December 5, 2017 2:33PM
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zhaedri wrote: »
    I just want the statue honestly.

Have you seen the sanctuary? It would make an awesome home, statue included...
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Hey there everyone! We have recently removed several comments, so please be sure to keep your posts civil and constructive.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno if I want it to be Dark Brotherhood themed, but I would LOVE a Xanmeer as a home! Besides, there's no Argonian manor at the moment. A Xanmeer would be perfect!
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno if I want it to be Dark Brotherhood themed, but I would LOVE a Xanmeer as a home! Besides, there's no Argonian manor at the moment. A Xanmeer would be perfect!

I'm curious...got a pic of one...not sure what it is...

oh yeah, oh man I'm conflicted...can i have the Aztec temple house up top with the DB base underground...
    Edited by T4T2FR34K on December 6, 2017 4:26AM
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oh yeah, oh man I'm conflicted...can i have the Aztec temple house up top with the DB base underground...

The temple IS the Xanmeer. XP The Xanmeers are ziggurats originally created by ancient Argonian tribes thousands of years ago.
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The temple IS the Xanmeer. XP The Xanmeers are ziggurats originally created by ancient Argonian tribes thousands of years ago.

Awesome...so I want a huge VVardenfell Jungle area with a Xanmeer in the middle of it that's basement area is the Dark Brotherhood Xith-Izkul Sanctuary...I will pre order that even...

p.s. I also want some random mobs and crafting nodes to spawn in my "yard" too...not to many...but some...
    Edited by T4T2FR34K on December 7, 2017 8:53AM
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome...so I want a huge VVardenfell Jungle area with a Xanmeer in the middle of it that's basement area is the Dark Brotherhood Xith-Izkul Sanctuary...I will pre order that even...

p.s. I also want some random mobs and crafting nodes to spawn in my "yard" too...not to many...but some...

As awesome as that sounds, if ESO ever put an Argonian ziggurat somewhere on the island Vvadenfell, every Dunmer from House Telvanni to House Dres would probably have a stroke. XD
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As awesome as that sounds, if ESO ever put an Argonian ziggurat somewhere on the island Vvadenfell, every Dunmer from House Telvanni to House Dres would probably have a stroke. XD

I don't actually want it in Vvardenfell...I want a piece of Vvardenfell jungle ripped from Nirn with a Xanmeer and a Dark Brotherhood Basement floating like the houses in Cold Harbor...its magic...I saved the world (a few times) they can get over it or I'll let Molag Balls all over them next time...
    Edited by T4T2FR34K on December 9, 2017 9:24AM
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't actually want it in Vvardenfell...I want a piece of Vvardenfell jungle ripped from Nirn with a Xanmeer and a Dark Brotherhood Basement floating like the houses in Cold Harbor...its magic...I saved the world (a few times) they can get over it or I'll let Molag Balls all over them next time...

Well, if it's in Coldharbour, I'd consider it helping the environment, since you'd be saving that part off Vvardenfell from the Red Year. :P
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, if it's in Coldharbour, I'd consider it helping the environment, since you'd be saving that part off Vvardenfell from the Red Year. :P

Just gonna take a guess...when the meteor hits it = red year?
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have my gratitude and a BIG thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno and everyone behind the scenes!