The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

moved

• BrockofPercival
    BrockofPercival
    ✭✭✭
    Only if you pause a moment to let your mount poop on them
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    If there was collision, you'd have something here. Since there is not, it's 2 seconds and clear.

When the Devs stop giving every standard NPC pauldrons of eternal immovability, we'll happily go around.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    This is cute.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you should travel around them instead
    Most people, the vast majority I come across in-game, move out of the way to avoid me riding through them. People can say what they want in this thread, but my observation in-game shows most people don't like the idea of being ridden over, whether it is conscious or subconscious.

I accidentally ride or run through people from time to time, and I do feel a little guilty.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jumping over people on my wolf mounts is fun. Yes I am easily amused. :)
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    If they don't want to be run over then they should get out of my way.
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    ... but I also usually jump over them just to show them who is the horse master :p .
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you should travel around them instead
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    postlarval wrote: »
    It's ruder to stand in the middle of a well-traveled road, staring at a map or rummaging around in a chest.

People do this sort of crap in real life too. Although, when on the road, they are usually texting someone. It is amazing that some people actually arrive where they are going in one piece. (and, sadly, some don't)

It's always nice to know that Darwin's theories still play out unless some nosy paramedic intervenes.

These people also hurt and kill innocent bystanders.

Something about “for the greater good”...

What if it was you that got rear-ended and killed? Or your spouse, kids, family members, friends?

It is what it is. Life is hard and not fair. Fact.

How does that support your claim of Darwinism when a "fit" person is killed by the uncontrollable stupidity of an "unfit"? How about if a terrorist flies a plane into skyscrapers and kills thousands of these people?

I feel sorry for whatever rough life you've had.

I really want to make a science teacher's post about Darwinism and organisms that are K-strategists (like humans and few elephants with few progeny with a high probability of survival) and organisms that are R-strategists (that have lots of offspring with only a few surviving to reproduce) and how that applies to this whole situation...

But then I realized this was just an off-topic snipe fest of arguing and decided against trying to seriously talk about Darwinism.

The Darwin Awards are funny. The collateral damage is not. Neither one really applies to pixel mounts and pixel people in a video game.
    6fcf6ca93f6b4ffb9f8c1b1aa8ea07e8--darwin-awards-aviation.jpg
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on June 19, 2018 7:55AM
  • Sav72
    Sav72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    I bless, my fallen enemies.

But those that T Bag me... deserve no respect.
    Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    This thread is inspiring. Now I want to spend more time running over even more people.

Now if we could get a game mechanic where people who go idle (afk, inventory, map) and are standing in the middle of a road would take damage when run over by a horse, that would be even better. Make it so.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • Madshady
    Madshady
    The only thing I can promise to do is don't fight mobs on a player. Anything else I'll be focusing on what I should not be doing instead of playing the game.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    While I don't think it is rude, I do try to avoid other people when I am running around, whether I am on a mount or not. If I am distracted or in a huge hurry, I am less concerned. And I am distracted a lot. I have pre-teen childrens.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts