Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best DPS Class and attribute

• SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I take it a lot of changes have happened since the last post in this thread?

Please, dont necro threads.
    Changes happen every patch. So nearly every 3 month old thread is outdated, half year definitely... and 2 years is prehistoric.

POMEH wrote: »
    Why did you write nothing about warden? My first and one character is warden and I am interested could I fight in PVP when will become stronger (50 lvl) in Cyradil and feel good in battles?

Because it is 2 years old thread.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you write nothing about warden? My first and one character is warden and I am interested could I fight in PVP when will become stronger (50 lvl) in Cyradil and feel good in battles?

This is a old post before warden was out. And yes Warden is very capable in pvp, any class can be used effectively if you learn your class well enough.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Jan 2016...
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.