The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ever try looting the nightstands?

Nightfall12
Nightfall12
✭✭✭✭✭
It doesn't work.

But when ever i'm previewing houses I like to see what the furnished one is like so i can see layout ideas and such. For some stupid reason i always instinctively want to loot nightstands. I think this harkens back the days before the Justice system where this is how you found all the Blue motif books, back when these were valuable right after launch.
Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to loot every container I see anywhere. So, I do this with furnished previews from time to time. :)
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all. the. time. after doing a LOT of farming/stealing its almost a compulsion. O_O
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    I for some reason only try to loot baskets ._.
    I have no idea why, it's just instinctive to me :/
    *Edit* fixed the mutated :/ smiley
    Edited by teiselaise on December 24, 2017 10:00PM
    Argonian masterrace
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    I have a backpack in my OWN HOME which I try to loot every time -_-' .
    I also totally can relate to looting nightstands :smiley:
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    I try looting my own furnishing in my many homes, and definitely try to loot visited homes of friends and guildmates. LOL- although it would be fun to find random items in them - say some of the loot with hilarious descriptions (kick the khajiit, and other naughty books/items come to mind)
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if you could craft semi useless items and put "clean" desprictions on them, like "why you looking in my drawers ______? " But it fills in said character name for you.
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.