The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help - Loot Container panel is off the screen

VexingArcanist
VexingArcanist
✭✭✭✭
I've checked my addons, I even checked to find an addon that can correct this, but apparently this window/panel is not adjustable although mine has suddenly began popping up half way off the lower right side of the screen. I can't see everything in the loot container.

Is there an addon or some means to reset this position via some sort of cache clearing? I have tried reloadui and exiting client, neither solve it.
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe try azurahs.
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dolgubon wrote: »
    Maybe try azurahs.

I abandoned hope for a time but today I figured it out. Here is the funny thing about your reply.

I tried to use Azurah but there was no container element on the screen. Thats why I posted originally.

Today I inadvertently discovered it was caused by using Azurah to move the elemtents, but the element for the container isn't it's own element, it is attached to the "Interact" element! So I fixed it by moving that element higher on my screen. :)