We are Benevolent Incursion; A casual, friendly and talkative Guild with a Discord Server.
Here at BI, our main mission is to enjoy the world of Tamriel, regardless of what skill you are, how long you've been playing ESO for, what build you are etc. The goal of this guild is to help each other, whether that's completing dungeons, participating in Battlegrounds etc. Whatever you want to do, this is the Guild for you. We believe that a good Guild starts from friendship and conversation, so no annoying spam messages from us or random invites.
We want to make sure that everyone who joins us feel appreciated, like they are really part of a team. Responsibility for groups is down to you, not dictated by us "Higher Ups" and you're opinion will always be welcome. We value fun over skill, people of all play styles, skill level etc are welcome to join. However, we do have some criteria for joining which will be discussed further down.."But BI, what do you offer?"
You will feel like a wanted, valued, and integral part of a team. If you struggle with builds, this is fine, don't worry. We will help you discover something that works for your chosen class, our aim is to help everyone succeed.
If you just want to do Dungeons, PvP, AvA, or solider through the main quests, that's fine. There will always be someone to team up with. Just be open to what others would like to do and we will be happy to join you in your favorite activities as well.Join Requirements
Tbh, there aren't really any requirements in regards to skill and such, but there are other things.
1. First and foremost, we require all potential recruits to be 18+, purely because of some topics discussed in our Discord, as well as my potty mouth and the copious amounts of adult humor. We will accept players who are 17, provided they turn 18 the month they join, or just after.
2. Please be active in our discord server, it's crucial to communication outside of ESO and for planning dungeons/pvp etc. We all live in different time zones so it's the easiest way for communication. If you don't have discord, this is fine, we'll help you set it up.
3. A headset! Whilst not important, I find it's easier to communicate whilst in a group. Either through Party Chat or the ESO Group Chat. It's fine if you don't have one at the moment, we understand that real life comes first.
4. Be willing to cooperate!
Be patient with each other, but also be able to take instruction and be open to constructive criticism/help. I'm a relaxed player, but I'm willing to step up my game if the need arises. We are a very patient group, we will get it done. It just may take a while. If someone request help or advice with something game related, and you are able to offer it, then please do so.
5. Trash Talk and receive in good spirits - Trash Talk can affect game-play positively or negatively, we want people who understand this.
6. Dungeons/PvP/AvA - We want loyalty, so if you say you're going to join a dungeon group, or battlegrounds etc then be there when you say you will. If you are unable to make it, then do let us know beforehand. Real life happens.I hope to personally welcome you to the Guild, so drop a message here and leave your gamertag, and I'll message you if that's preferred.
Or, if it's easier for you, you can message me. Whatever works. I'm known as Jessiefox on the XB1.
A Fun Note: BI also has a clan on Destiny, and we are expanding to other games. So if you play Minecraft, GTA, Destiny etc, let us know
We also plan to expand to the NA server once I level up my character to 10.