Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Can you sell dungeon drops?

deevoh1991
deevoh1991
✭✭✭
Im very lost, do they get bound to you? or can you not sell them in guilds but can trade with another person?
PSN GT : Divzor
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't list them in guild stores, but you can trade them with members of your group who were in the dungeon with you.
  • deevoh1991
    deevoh1991
    ✭✭✭
    Because some guy was was spamming "Buying Viper sword" etc in Grahtwood and when I tried to be like "I don't think that's possible" some other players called me out for being "dumb af"so I thought I was missing something.
    PSN GT : Divzor
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deevo191 wrote: »
    Im very lost, do they get bound to you? or can you not sell them in guilds but can trade with another person?

If you read the item tooltip you know. Either already bond or bind on equip (only these can be sold in guild traders), the other drops are marked in special "sharing" way also telling you the account names of players eligible to trade these items with.
    Usually I just give away my drops that I won't be using, for free. Inside dungeon no time for negotiations.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    It's still possible to find viper stuff in guild traders, if you had it before the update the pieces are still BoE and you can still sell them.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deevo191 wrote: »
    Because some guy was was spamming "Buying Viper sword" etc in Grahtwood and when I tried to be like "I don't think that's possible" some other players called me out for being "dumb af"so I thought I was missing something.

Your right that current Viper drops can't be sold to anyone that wasn't in your group but the old Trial Viper drops were BoE so they can still be sold. I think I still have 1-2 pieces that are still BoE.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imho with current high prices for BoE Viper jewellery (~50k on pc) it's much more fun and cheaper in farming them with guildies, especially that vet Fungal Grotto can be done in 10 minutes and repeated 6 times per hour. A lot of fun and 24 chances of getting desired Viper items in this time :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    vet Fungal Grotto can be done in 10 minutes and repeated 6 times per hour. A lot of fun and 24 chances of getting desired Viper items in this time :).

This. I got really lucky yesterday, probably used up all my RNGsus allowance for the next year. Was farming for a purple viper ring, and got it on the first run.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    That sucks that theres a limit on where you can sell the item thata stupid ans theres also a timer on these item whats the point of all this how is one supposed to trade if one of the better gear placed like dungeon items can be sold