The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Dappple Horse ( Ugly Head decor)

• Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    Sibenice wrote: »
    It has straight legs, no zig zag at all. The horse is fine.

Foot Inverse Kinematics tuned on most likely, just turn it off.

01.png

02.png

OP, head decorations are upgrades, you can hide them as usual.

The back legs still don't and makes me wonder if ZOS artists have ever seen a horse before.
    a9a7c69e772bea7b2dc72fc2ddd9248f--gray-horse-dapple-grey-horses.jpg

1004228_1.jpg%3F1432154255

Wait, here we are. Found one.

file_23024_greyhound.jpg

No, it's totally unrelated, the posts were about a "bent legs" issue reported by some users which is due to Inverse Kinematics tuned on, it was not about horses anatomy and ZOS 3D artists at all.

I really like the horsey in this game and I even prefer the bulky one over this slim model.

You are right they aren't much realistic but I love them :D

The post was about that issue though, not the models and realistic look at all.

actually, this thread is about the horse stamina upgrade being ugly.

Edited by Verbal_Earthworm on December 22, 2017 10:03PM
    Options
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭

01.png

02.png

The back legs still don't and makes me wonder if ZOS artists have ever seen a horse before.

file_23024_greyhound.jpg

No, it's totally unrelated, the posts were about a "bent legs" issue reported by some users which is due to Inverse Kinematics tuned on, it was not about horses anatomy and ZOS 3D artists at all.

I really like the horsey in this game and I even prefer the bulky one over this slim model.

actually it's not that difficult to understand if you actually read all the thread.

The thread is about head decorations, then some posts were about the legs issue and for those I posted the pics.

Pretty simple, really.

Edited by RANKK7 on December 22, 2017 11:06PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
    Options
  • Sibenice
    Sibenice
    ✭✭✭✭

01.png

02.png

file_23024_greyhound.jpg

actually it's not that difficult to understand if you actually read all the thread.

The thread is about head decorations, then some posts were about the legs issue and for those I posted the pics.

Pretty simple, really.

I consider those to also be leg issues. Pretty simple, really.
    Options
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭

01.png

02.png

file_23024_greyhound.jpg

Pretty simple, really.

Still unrelated to my post but I'm glad all is pretty simple.

Edited by RANKK7 on December 23, 2017 12:51AM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
    Options
  • Sibenice
    Sibenice
    ✭✭✭✭

01.png

02.png

file_23024_greyhound.jpg

Pretty simple, really.

Fortunately for the rest of us it's not up to you to decide what's related and what isn't. You mentioned the horses being fine and linked some pictures. I disagreed and also felt your pictures were good for comparison. That it was the back legs and not the front is fine and was pointed out in the original post. Because it is an issue that the horses are shaped a bit more like dogs than actual horses in terms of bone structure. That you may like them doesn't change that.

And the "pretty simple" jab was mainly just to point how how condescending you were to the other guy you responded to.
    Options
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭

01.png

02.png

file_23024_greyhound.jpg

Pretty simple, really.

Fortunately for the rest of us it's not up to you to decide what's related and what isn't. You mentioned the horses being fine and linked some pictures. I disagreed and also felt your pictures were good for comparison. That it was the back legs and not the front is fine and was pointed out in the original post. Because it is an issue that the horses are shaped a bit more like dogs than actual horses in terms of bone structure. That you may like them doesn't change that.

And the "pretty simple" jab was mainly just to point how how condescending you were to the other guy you responded to.

No really, this is getting farcical now, ain't nobody got time for that.

Read the entire thread as I suggested to the other user and you'll discover a world when someone reported zig zag legs, after that I merely posted two pics to show there is no zig zag and informed that happens with Inverse Kinematics tuned on.

You posted about anatomy quoting me and I just pointed out that was unrelated in order to clarify.

Now there is no way all this could be clearer and simpler. I'm not going to post further, I think we are done. Have a nice day.

lll
    lll
    Options
  • Sibenice
    Sibenice
    ✭✭✭✭

01.png

02.png

file_23024_greyhound.jpg

Pretty simple, really.

No really, this is getting farcical now, ain't nobody got time for that.

Read the entire thread as I suggested to the other user and you'll discover a world when someone reported zig zag legs, after that I merely posted two pics to show there is no zig zag and informed that happens with Inverse Kinematics tuned on.

You posted about anatomy quoting me and I just pointed out that was unrelated in order to clarify.

Now there is no way all this could be clearer and simpler. I'm not going to post further, I think we are done. Have a nice day.

Can't have a discussion without acting all superior, can you?

I did read the thread. The topic changed from the initial subject to the wavy leg thing that you commented on and I saw nothing wrong with using your post to put down a slightly different, but related, message to what you said as the topic had already changed. I'm sorry if that offended you in some way.

It was not unrelated as the wavy leg thing was about anatomy and, if you somehow missed it despite bolding it, I decided your pictures worked well for comparison. That's why I quoted you. Plus, I disagreed that the horse is fine for that reason. I apologize if you couldn't figure that out. Were you potentially bolding that part of my post because you didn't understand?

Hopefully I made that simpler for you. Have a nice day as well!
    Options
  • aquageekb14_ESO
    I would REALLY like somebody to please write out EXACTLY how to get the decorations ON my horse's head. No matter what I do I cannot seem to get it on there. I have the saddlebags and leg bells. All of my upgrades from the stablemaster have gone on speed and capacity...both are almost maxxed out. After reading this I bought a crown riding stamina lesson for 1000 crowns and that didn't do it either. :( Help please!
    Options
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would REALLY like somebody to please write out EXACTLY how to get the decorations ON my horse's head. No matter what I do I cannot seem to get it on there. I have the saddlebags and leg bells. All of my upgrades from the stablemaster have gone on speed and capacity...both are almost maxxed out. After reading this I bought a crown riding stamina lesson for 1000 crowns and that didn't do it either. :( Help please!

I read the head garland is a stamina upgrade.

Oh nevermind saw your stamina lesson purchase...check your settings: under Gameplay settings I believe.
    Edited by LadyAstrum on December 30, 2017 10:25AM
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
    Options
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Your upgrades have to be at least 20/60 for upgrades to show. So if you've only upgraded once, you still have 19 more days. (I'm guessing the crown ones are one training per, though I could be wrong)
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    Options
  • aquageekb14_ESO
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you heaven13!!!! The crown things are 10 lessons each purchase of 1000 crowns. I bought a second set of 10 lessons and applied them and it worked! And again, THANK YOU! :)
    Edited by aquageekb14_ESO on December 30, 2017 2:01PM
    Options
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you heaven13!!!! The crown things are 10 lessons each purchase of 1000 crowns. I bought a second set of 10 lessons and applied them and it worked! And again, THANK YOU! :)

Oh, awesome! Glad it was a simple fix and another 1000 crowns for ten lessons is much better than my assumption of one lessons. Enjoy the head wreath!
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    Options