The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Simple Request for the future of Pvp

Jtj87
Jtj87
✭✭✭
Can you show up and actually give a damn about pvp? Lack of incentives for BG's, Lower population caps, spread people out, make the zergs smaller on different servers to reduce the lag, remove aoe caps ( why when 30 people attack me, can I only hit 6 people around me?) adjust the numbers, fix the bugs, this should have been done months ago. Every patch has made small scale worse and worse. Go look at the patch notes when the game first came out , all kinds of changes. We have asked nicely and many of the people that have supported this game since the beginning are gone or barely play anymore. Some of these changes are so blatantly obvious, that the only conclusion that could come from them is that you don't care.

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shhhhh...don’t ask for help or they’ll roll out another ridiculous avilitymthst has a giant aoe, does 50x as much damage as anything else and can be continually proc’d by Zergs.