Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF guild to do trials PC EU

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,

I'm looking for an advanced clan in PC EU that would accept me and help me in the initiation of trials. Personally i would like to farm the master weapons.

I'm very competent and with lot of experience in MMO. I have also many characters very well equipped, prepared to go as healer, dps or even I have a "tank". I'm a friendly person and open to also help other players.

Problem is that I'm a little bit casual in the last time for personal reasons, but I don't want this to become an impediment to enjoy more of the content of eso.

Please if any guild there would be kind to invite me I would really really appreciate it.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I'll happily send you an invite to Casual Rascals (~300 members) if you're interested. We do learning/training trials with experienced players to lead them. It's kinda on ice atm though as we lack players that's interested in joining in. But hopefully we get more members to join the trials soon :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nervani wrote: »
    I'll happily send you an invite to Casual Rascals (~300 members) if you're interested. We do learning/training trials with experienced players to lead them. It's kinda on ice atm though as we lack players that's interested in joining in. But hopefully we get more members to join the trials soon :)

Thank you man! please add me if you can! @tatsuma82
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad to join too. I did some trials, but vet only as healer. Add me if you can: @gepe87
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language