Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF guild to do trials PC EU

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,

I'm looking for an advanced clan in PC EU that would accept me and help me in the initiation of trials. Personally i would like to farm the master weapons.

I'm very competent and with lot of experience in MMO. I have also many characters very well equipped, prepared to go as healer, dps or even I have a "tank". I'm a friendly person and open to also help other players.

Problem is that I'm a little bit casual in the last time for personal reasons, but I don't want this to become an impediment to enjoy more of the content of eso.

Please if any guild there would be kind to invite me I would really really appreciate it.