The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help Needed!

Elitius
Elitius
Greetings, so I made a crafter guy and I know you do not need to but I want to I want my smith to be an ORC and also collect everything that has to do with crafting on one character instead of having some stuff on one character and some other in a different one. Anyway to my question so to gain crafting experience there is daliy you can do called "Crafting Writ" and in order to do those as far as I know all you need is Craft Certificate (correct me if I am wrong) so I do have them all I even unlocked the achiv "Cetified-Jack-Of-All-Trades" Achiv and still I cant get my daily wrists. I've used google and asked around in guild and zone-chat no one know they say do the Certification but I have done them so Please help me.

Regards
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you level 6 yet? You can get certificated at any level but the daily quests only become available at level 6.

N.b credit to @Nestor who told me this when I came to the forums with the same problem.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Elitius
    Elitius
    Thank you so much Jim, much gratitude to you mate!

I were level 5, I will take level 6 now :)

Warm regards