Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This Is An Official Resignation Letter To EP, Vivec PS4 EU. (UPDATED and REVISED, IN COMMENT)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all not causing trouble especially within community, I want to say how it is and best way to do so. This is the only best way to do it. So please I meant no offense and don't take it wrong way. I just want to speak my mind. (I don't know how to make resignation letter)

I just want to say thank you EP, for taking me in for 4 months of 2nd Scourge PS4 EU left and Haderus . As well as 1st 2nd and 3RD Vivec. (All of and On AD and EP, save for 2 days on AD and went back EP in Vivec 3rd Day 3rd Campaign) For the remaining, 3rd Vivec Campaign to 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Vivec Campaign. I have remained EP and stayed there.

Plus my 1 week of being EP when 2nd Scourge started and then switch back to AD (*Please note: I was DC originally on PS4 EU. But AD was originally my alliance . I consider it my alliance still. Due to me originally AD PC 2014 and AD from 1 time transfer in 2015 ESO to PS4 NA. Before making DC, due to my Destiny Friends. Hence, Original Princess Justine served PS4 EU. Until 1st Scourge ended.)

Even though I was Alliance hoping to both AD and EP (Due to me for 1+ yrs. feeling an outcast and unwanted, plus all the stuff from AD side that was said to me via zone, basically including Fake revives while being teabag wile other watched. I won't go there, the past is the past.) Even though, I said I didn't really got to Know you EP. But I was wrong, I do consider you EP my 2nd alliance honestly. i was meant to see all 3 Alliances in PvP. PvP is all I do and interested in no offense. (I also enjoyed my time on DC to, don't want you DC feel left out)

But in honestly, I have gotten to know you EP for about 10 Months on me EP. But don't forget Most of it was me off and on EP. I guess it's why the new Princess Justine (AD 2nd Scourge PS4 EU) fell in love towards 2 alliances. In a way she could write a story, but probaly won't. Its Probaly also why Siry Justy The Confused. (AD 2nd Scourge Sorc) became so very confused as to why the New Princess Justine, fell in love with 2 factions and called both alliances home. It's probaly why also, My Enemy Is Myself (2nd Scourge AD, Vicec AD Main Healer and Character) was Struggling within herself. To Understand what her true feelings lie within.

What I'm trying to say is. I still learning about you EP, I still got so much to learn. But I have to hold, this is not a good bye. That is if I can actually fix and finaly be accepted by AD. Then good chance it be good bye, least in PvP sense. I won't frget on how majority didn't trust me and not accepted me for while. But after many months, I been accepted in which I'm outmost so very grateful. I was also shocked and surprised. When I suddenly got invite from the very person whom I made mad originally in Haderus as well as the whole EP guild. For taking away his EMP in Haderus. But times do change in which I got invite for group 3 days ago on EP. I was outmost grateful, I did thank him via PSN though.

But I'm planning to go back AD in next campaign reset. I will no longer ask AD for permission (gotten myself in trouble) I have been thinking this througly. In honestly all I have been doing was running away. Due to me caring as to what AD and others think about me. Only because I have let them and I cared deeply of how they feel towards me. because I have let them and which I don't know how to stick up for myself. But this time I will do what I want to do. I will do what I have to do. i will ignore negative AD (Not all are negative) if I'm forced to use Zone chat that's alright. But if others start be Negative I will shut the chat off immediately. (I just wish I knew we had this option long ago. But I'm also grateful i could spend time with all 3 alliances. In which I call EP my 2nd alliance)

Due to me going back AD. I was originally going to warn AD in Zone Chat. I thought 1 warning would be fair. But more I think about it, I don't think it's the best option. Yet I thought it was fair to give AD a warning. A Headsup so to speak, I will go back AD. I don't want to cause trouble on AD side, especially before I go back in 16 days? (Unsure how long left honestly)

So this is my only option left, to both AD and EP. To say goodbye to EP (Probably not forever or unless, I finally get accepted fully by AD) and a warning towards AD. (To let them know that nothing will stop me, frome me going back to AD. To also tell em I really absolutely want to help AD. Even after all the things of how I was mistreated in a sense. But this time I won't give up)

To the AD, Even yes I do feel EP is my 2nd alliance no offense. Nothing can change that. But in a way does makes sense and always have honestly. I am AD, I have always been. I always believe this and still do. I have always called AD my 1st alliance and my True Home. I just wished others could see how deeply I felt towards AD. The love, The struggle, The Pain and The Hurt. AD is my home and will always be my home. Nothing will change that even when AD was and still my Original Alliance and AD longer than all the 3 alliances combined.

Other EP knows where my heart truly lies as well as I'm still considered AD there. I'm starting to notice, when I don't freeze and lag. I notice it's very hard to attack you AD. I'm not giving my all on EP side. I still love you AD, especially whilst on EP side. Even with all the hardships I endured. I still love you AD. I told another EP that I'm not giving my all on EP, he agreed. (Good chance I won't give it my all on AD side to)

I have read another thread post of this new person. S/He that want's help no zergs and hurting alliance. This made me want to help AD even more. Even though, AD alliance has becoming Stronger in Vivec PS4 EU. AD still is in 3rd place and probably stil will. I don't even know if AD was in 2nd or 3rd in last campaign. I asked but got no answer. I know others think it depends on how many players. But I have always go with the score. I will still go by the Score. This time even though I have enjoyed my stay on EP. It's time or me to goback to my Home, my Alliance. it's time for no more hiding, It's time to do what I want and not what other's want me to do.

Even though yes I do call AD my home and my Original alliance. (Due to me being AD longer, than all 3 Alliances Combined) I want to make 1 thing clear. no offense. Yes AD is my alliance (EP 2nd) I will outmost not fight for my alliance. (Due to my AD history, no offense) I will only fight for balance via the score honestly. Good chance i will go back EP, when AD start doing good with Score for while. Good chance I stay AD if I finaly got accepted by Majority of AD. My road will be hard, my Journey be rough. But I believe in time, everything will be alright.

But hey, If I still not accepted by AD, for me not sure how long I be there helping via the score. Then it's alright I accept and wasn't meant to be. Then I move back to EP, when AD start doing well. (I won't rage in forum, I'm done with that. But was hurt all the same) But it's time for what I want to do. Not what others want me to do. I will be ready to go back AD in next campaign reset. Evn more so of me learning about having. The option, to turn off Zone Chat. There was a reason as to why I asked. If zone chat was very important for PvP. I guess it's very important. But I will start using Zone Chat, even on AD. But if there any hint of negativity on AD side. I got 2 options.

1. I shutting off Zone Chat on AD side, but only negatively. 2. Receiving fake revives and teabag: I will outmost put on my YouTube channel. To embarrass no offense. But mind you. I am better person than you. I will still revive you. No matter how you treated me. I'm a kind person. I will still revive everyone (Given the fact I not lag trying to do so and or freeze or get destroyed)

But it's time for me sticking up for myself and stop caring what othere people think about me. especially more towards negative people. The time is nigh and time for me to stand up what I believe in. In which I believe I was meant to continue to aid hurting alliance. I believe this is the right thing for me to do. I am ready, I have intrest in doing so again.

I'm not trying to cause trouble and not meant to. So please forgive me and my outmost humble appologies. In a way I'm forced to do this and only option no offense. These are my thoughts. Even though My Home alliance and my 1st alliance is hurting. Even though, I consider my Alliance and Allegiance to AD (Unless I'm unable to change things in future) But my main goal is to help with balance, but not for my Alliance, no offense.

In conclusion My Motto will take place once anew. "I'm hated by majority, Enemy by most. A Hero for a Select few. All in the name for balance" Hopefully this time I will not be Hated. In next Campaign reset. I understand Enemy by many. But AD should be glad in a sense. A Willing AD Vetran, is interested and willing to Help AD again. But only for Balance, but not for Alliance. No offense With that being said please understand I not trying to cause trouble and totaly meant no offense. I feel I was forced to do it this way and as well my thoughts on the matter for. Next Vivec PS4 EU Campaign reset. I thought it's way better on here instead of giving AD warning originally in Zone. So please forgive me and understand was to do what I did.

I wish All 3 Alliances, even though my Holiday(s) never be great. But I wish all 3 alliances Happy Holiday's. :smiley:
Edited by Serjustin19 on January 4, 2018 6:38AM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you post these when no one cares what faction you play on? Just do whatever you want to, it’s not a big deal
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihilos wrote: »
    Why do you post these when no one cares what faction you play on? Just do whatever you want to, it’s not a big deal

Good question, but others do care. On my platform/server console. I know it's hard for others to believe me. It's just others do care for 2+ yrs. Way much so, I won't go in further details, I'm done with that. Hence above, I see what you mean though :) but not that simple. Also I did asked for thread being locked, hence other comments where being removed originally.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Traitor must DIE !
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traitor must DIE !

Happy Late Holiday's to you to :smiley:
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you post these when no one ..

...reads anything that long
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, you were DC that played AD and EP and now u wanna go back to AD.

Zos should add more alliances, 3 is obviously not enough for you.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    Why do you post these when no one ..

...reads anything that long

Sadly words can't express to the fullest extent of Myself. It's just honestly, I could've gone way longer. It's just really hard, to force myself to stop. :neutral:
    Enslaved wrote: »
    So, you were DC that played AD and EP and now u wanna go back to AD.

ZOS should add more alliances, 3 is obviously not enough for you.

In actuality written, if it was for PS4 EU. Then yes I was originally blue, due to my Destiny Friends. Now however if We Add my time to PC 2014 (AD) to one time transfer for consoles from PC in 2015. Which I moved to PS4 NA (AD) Then I was AD originally, before being DC on PS4 EU. So I really guess I needed a break from AD no offense. That is until when I did Went back on PS4 EU on AD in 2nd Scourge for 1+yr. But EP originally in beginning of 2nd Scourge for 1 week, before I went back AD. Now as for me, going back to EP and currently still am. It’s just "I'm very well not liked" (nice term) in 2nd Scourge, Haderus and Vivec.

However Happy Late Holiday's you 2. :smiley:
    Edited by Serjustin19 on December 26, 2017 10:25AM
  • Lord_Zele
    Lord_Zele
    ✭✭✭
    New Phone Who dis?
    @Lord_Zele -GODSLAYER GM- Flawless Conqueror, Former Emperor, Just Another Player 1.3k+CP) YouTube Partner
    YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordZele
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/lord_zele
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand where you are coming from and this long winded post was much needed in the face of adversity. Keep your head up and do what is best for you even though no one on the forums cares.

FOR SHAME! Shame on you for caring more about who plays on your faction. I guess you really are just a spai.
  • vanillexhope
    vanillexhope
    ✭✭✭
    Don't listen to people who have nothing better to do than respond that this isn't worth reading. It says more about them than you.

Happy Holidays.
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    I understand where you are coming from and this long winded post was much needed in the face of adversity. Keep your head up and do what is best for you even though no one on the forums cares.

FOR SHAME! Shame on you for caring more about who plays on your faction. I guess you really are just a spai.

I'm really, really, really deep undercover
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know where to begin. I promised I would go back AD, in which I did. For 8hrs total in 2 days. The problem is, I believe I'm hurting AD more I go on AD. Mainly to all the former AD 2nd Scourge, who knws me and took part in Situation's in 2nd Scourge.

I'm trying to keep this really short. Hard to keep m emotions in check with long writing. But i honestly believe it's not healthy to go back AD. I want AD to do good. I don't want AD to do worse. I thought I could play without zone chat. I'm unable to. I really need zone chat bad. I'm mostly solo and like to know what going on.

Many here say people don't care what faction people are on.But they are wrong, least in my case. They don't now my history, 1+ yr getting accepted. least it used to be, until 8:30Pm PDT 2-3-17. I got invited to group twice. I wasreally happy after I accepted the same invite. 1st time I thought it was a joke and good chance I'll get kicked out if I join. least it wht I thought originally.

What I'm trying to say I think I'm wrong about AD in this Vivec Reset.But I haven't been wrong about the other times. Except I should've Clarified AD former 2nd Scourge PS4 EU. Instead I took my madness towards the rest of AD on different platforms and servers. In which was uncalled for and really am sorry. I see it now. Just didn't meant to confuse all of AD.

But since I use zone chat and I really need it. I just don't really like the AD zone Chat, alot of negativity least for me. Reminds me greatly of how 2nd Scourge was. But with that said I was glad I got to join AD group, For 1 last final time. We took many keeps, many. I got to see AD land one final time inside the Base and around the base. I will sure miss it.

I was told to have fun and play for Fun. Before I left EP, but yet I actually believe no offense. EP may be more fun for me. Yet, In honestly I'm starting to have way more fun on EP side. Not to mentioned I gained all of EP trust now, least before I moved back AD in this current reset. I don't want to risk loosing EP trust in me.

Took me long time to gain there trust in me. Hence why I'm going back EP nxt day, which I originally was going wait to campaign reset. But again the Zone chat, which I really need. But i will not goin back AD in PvP, least in the future. I unsure. I don't think it's fair for me going back and forth. Hence why next day I want to go back EP. To not jump alliance.

At same time I might be considered EP or AD. it's up for others to decide. Maybe I'm team Orange? But what make me happy is going back EP as well as knowing. AD can take care of them selves. They have prove it to me today (still today just 2 more hrs left till next day for me) As of now I will take a break from score, even though surprisingly EP is in 3rd of 2nd day of campaign.

But I miss EP way more than AD. I'm so used to EP now, still need to learn whom everyone is called and what guilds there is EP side. I just want to say thanks for letting me see AD side for one last time and actually join a AD group. Totally wasn't expecting it. But my tomorrow I will go back EP, no offense. I believe I have more fun there and actually laughing on EP side. Plus some really good AD whom i want to still keep as friendly opponents.

Namely this 1 AD NB keep searching for me. I don't do good with NB lol, especially everything stam. But no one is to be blamed for my choice, even though events added up to this. Least the past. But I feel comfortable with my decision in me going back EP.

Namely I want AD to do good and have more fun. I originally though I have overstayed on my welcome towards EP side. Hence I was kida reason as to why I AD To. But I'm happy to go back EP But am very happy how AD is doing also, with or without me. I was proud to serve, despite my history. I love all 3 alliances, I will continue to do so. But EP more since I'm having more fun there now, no offense. Sorry for confusion and thanks for understanding.