The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Massive login usses for anyone else?

Recremen
Recremen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if it's my own connection or if others are experiencing it, but I'm having a real hard time logging in and have been for the last couple of hours. I only make it to the character select screen about half the time, and then almost always crash back to login as soon as I try to load someone in. Anyone else having these issues today?
Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been having so much trouble just trying to log in the last few days, I finally did something I had hoped I'd never have to do; delete and reinstall (and, of course, it's taking forever to redownload). I've tried everything else (on PS4), and this was the last thing I wanted to do, but nothing else has worked :'( I hope this does, even if just a little.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No problem for me, so far, on PC/NA.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repaired client, restarted computer, spun counterclockwise in a pool of mashed potatoes while whistling the alphabet and holding a rubber chicken, no luck so far.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Riverspirit
    Riverspirit
    ✭✭✭
    I tried well over an hour to login. I just keep getting Error 303. I managed to log in one time on one char. I had to give up, I can't even check my mail. :'(
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were login issues with the PS4 NA Megaserver last night which should now be resolved. If you are on PC or Xbox and having login issues, you can go through the troubleshooting found here. Please let us know if you are still having issues logging in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    There were login issues with the PS4 NA Megaserver last night which should now be resolved. If you are on PC or Xbox and having login issues, you can go through the troubleshooting found here. Please let us know if you are still having issues logging in.

I am still having issues logging in. I tried for an hour yesterday, 45 attempts, and didn't even get to the character login page once. Earlier this morning I got in long enough to do a couple of New Life quests on my main before being kicked and have been unable to login for more than a few minutes since. I am able to get in sometimes and play for maybe a couple of hours, but am mostly just getting constant various error messages, primarily login failed, connection to game server timed out, please try again later. Granted, I don't have the best internet service, but everything else works fine. I've never had such a hard time logging in until the last couple of months and it seems to be getting worse and worse. I've also tried getting back into PvP since the long load screen fix and it seemed to be better for about the first week. Now, the few times I've been able to stay logged in long enough to get through the queue, the merest hint of a large battle puts me into full on lag, freeze and disconnect. As I stated in my previous comment above, I have tried everything within my ability to fix this issue to no avail (I do not have access to the router itself, but the person who does has been patiently trying to help with no success). What the heck else can I do?
    Edited by Pink_E_808 on December 28, 2017 10:54AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Pink_E_808

If you need further help with your login issues, please contact customer support here. Please let us know if you run into any issues when doing so.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE Thank you very much for the quick response. I submitted a ticket with no problems, #171228-002886. I look forward to hopefully getting this resolved so I can get back to the game. I'm missing out on some fun New Life festivities!