The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Addon to track when a set procs?

Yubarius
Yubarius
✭✭✭✭
I was wondering if there is an addon that brings up an alert when one of your set procs, for example Mechanical Acuity or Ravager as I find the audio/visual alerts aren't that helpful while in the heat of combat.
  • Yubarius - Magicka NB - Flawless Conqueror
  • YubariusX - Magicka Warden - Flawless Conqueror
  • Lord Yubarius - Stamina Sorc - Stormproof - Centurion
  • 'Rubick the Grand Magus - Magicka Sorc
  • Fair Child Tank - Stamina DK
  • Jaruko - Magicka Templar
  • Selthyn Bavailo - Mag DK
  • Bandit-The-Great - Stam Temp

Best Answer

• ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe there are any addons that can currently track set ICD's as most of them don't have any combat event representative of the internal cooldown. It would be possible by creating a manual table of timers that trigger once a proc effect is triggered.

I might consider adding something like this for LUI at some point but its not currently something I have planned.

This table might be of relevance if any addon author does want to do this (only thing I'm missing is MA/DSA sets): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVpe00hL2lR7wO0Fpo30sFMsc603kJqtEPtvWDHkA74/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=103397237846071297438
    Edited by ArtOfShred on February 10, 2018 11:32PM
    Answer ✓
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several buff timer/tracker add ons. You can sometimes enter the set name and when the proc goes off a knee for it appears. Example “buff timers” does this and if I enter “senches bite” into the buff tracker it will appear on screen when I proc it with a roll dodge. Try looking up that one. If it works, great. If not, sorry I couldn’t help.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Yubarius
    Yubarius
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are several buff timer/tracker add ons. You can sometimes enter the set name and when the proc goes off a knee for it appears. Example “buff timers” does this and if I enter “senches bite” into the buff tracker it will appear on screen when I proc it with a roll dodge. Try looking up that one. If it works, great. If not, sorry I couldn’t help.

Thanks for the recommendation, it works quite well but I do have one question. I am using Mechanical Acuity right now and would like to know if there is a way to track the cooldown. For example when the proc wears off there is a 13 second downtime and would like a bar that counts down from 13 seconds to show when I can proc it again.
    • Yubarius - Magicka NB - Flawless Conqueror
    • YubariusX - Magicka Warden - Flawless Conqueror
    • Lord Yubarius - Stamina Sorc - Stormproof - Centurion
    • 'Rubick the Grand Magus - Magicka Sorc
    • Fair Child Tank - Stamina DK
    • Jaruko - Magicka Templar
    • Selthyn Bavailo - Mag DK
    • Bandit-The-Great - Stam Temp

• SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yubarius wrote: »

Thanks for the recommendation, it works quite well but I do have one question. I am using Mechanical Acuity right now and would like to know if there is a way to track the cooldown. For example when the proc wears off there is a 13 second downtime and would like a bar that counts down from 13 seconds to show when I can proc it again.

Sam ehere, anyone konows how its done on Bufftimer, or any other addons?

Would help a lot.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    S'rendarrs for Mechanical Acuity.
    eisley the worst