Addon to track when a set procs?

Yubarius
Yubarius
✭✭✭
I was wondering if there is an addon that brings up an alert when one of your set procs, for example Mechanical Acuity or Ravager as I find the audio/visual alerts aren't that helpful while in the heat of combat.
  • Yubarius - Magicka NB - Flawless Conqeror
  • Lord Yubarius - Stamina Sorc - Stormproof
  • 'Rubick the Grand Magus - Magicka Sorc
  • Fair Child Tank - Stamina DK
  • Jaruko - Magicka Templar
  • Selthyn Bavailo - Mag DK
  • Bandit-The-Great - Stam Temp
vAA - Cleared
vHRC - Cleared
vSO HM - Cleared
vDSA - Cleared
vMA - Flawless Conqueror!!

Best Answer

• deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several buff timer/tracker add ons. You can sometimes enter the set name and when the proc goes off a knee for it appears. Example “buff timers” does this and if I enter “senches bite” into the buff tracker it will appear on screen when I proc it with a roll dodge. Try looking up that one. If it works, great. If not, sorry I couldn’t help.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Yubarius
    Yubarius
    ✭✭✭
    There are several buff timer/tracker add ons. You can sometimes enter the set name and when the proc goes off a knee for it appears. Example “buff timers” does this and if I enter “senches bite” into the buff tracker it will appear on screen when I proc it with a roll dodge. Try looking up that one. If it works, great. If not, sorry I couldn’t help.

Thanks for the recommendation, it works quite well but I do have one question. I am using Mechanical Acuity right now and would like to know if there is a way to track the cooldown. For example when the proc wears off there is a 13 second downtime and would like a bar that counts down from 13 seconds to show when I can proc it again.
    • Yubarius - Magicka NB - Flawless Conqeror
    • Lord Yubarius - Stamina Sorc - Stormproof
    • 'Rubick the Grand Magus - Magicka Sorc
    • Fair Child Tank - Stamina DK
    • Jaruko - Magicka Templar
    • Selthyn Bavailo - Mag DK
    • Bandit-The-Great - Stam Temp
    vAA - Cleared
    vHRC - Cleared
    vSO HM - Cleared
    vDSA - Cleared
    vMA - Flawless Conqueror!!

• SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yubarius wrote: »

Thanks for the recommendation, it works quite well but I do have one question. I am using Mechanical Acuity right now and would like to know if there is a way to track the cooldown. For example when the proc wears off there is a 13 second downtime and would like a bar that counts down from 13 seconds to show when I can proc it again.

Sam ehere, anyone konows how its done on Bufftimer, or any other addons?

Would help a lot.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vMSA

Exceed Gaming
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    S'rendarrs for Mechanical Acuity.