The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Snipe should be made unreflectable and undodgeable and go through block

Jake1576
Jake1576
✭✭✭✭✭
So wardens cliff racer is undodgeable and unreflectable and the destruction ultimate goes through block lets make snipe able to do all these things :):smiley:
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Agreed.

It should also ignore targets resistances, cast time should be reduced to 0.5s, 100% crit chance, bring down keep walls with 1 hit and ultimately put your target in a permanent loading screen just in case.
    Edited by Quantum_V on December 26, 2017 10:52PM
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree just nerf the damage
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets do it.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d2be7-potato.gif
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Classic bow roleplayer.
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets take an ability from a weapon that anyone can use and compare it to a class ability from a class locked behind a paywall!

Bwahahaha

No
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets take an ability from a weapon that anyone can use and compare it to a class ability from a class locked behind a paywall!

Bwahahaha

No

Because PAY TO WIN? ;)

otherwise obvious LOL
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bwahahaha

No

Because PAY TO WIN? ;)

otherwise obvious LOL

Bird Spam is hardly P2W, Wardens have mostly buffs and healing, and very few damage dealing abilities. Its annoying but not P2W.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why not...

seems at least a third of the pvp population is firing off arrows...

a big part of pvp is figuring out how to survive all the damage heading your way - and still figure out a way to put out some offense of your own...

tough to deal with those cliff racers...

I know someone had started a thread to list all the undodgeable/unreflectacble damage - i need to see what that list of undodgeable/unreflectable skills looked like - hmmmmmm, on second thought :)
    Edited by geonsocal on December 26, 2017 10:00PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about also healing the caster for the amount of health you caused in damage and you cant be interrupted, sounds far.
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

Options
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, it should also CC the target for 10 seconds.
    Options
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! Exactly this!!! Because I was hoping they'd add more non-reflectable stuff to hammer down slow, waddling mDKs!

And someone could say "just learn to block through it" while we're blocking bird spammers, impulse spammers, mage's wrath spammers, jesus beams, soul assaults, (not to mention anyone within melee range) while simultaneously being shunned for pema-blocking.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
    Options
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While we’re at it, let’s just throw it back to 1.4 and have the debuffs stack on themselves.

rip decibel
    Options
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then
    -wreaking blow should do twice the damage and undodgeable
    -Cyrstal frags should stun again uundodgeable
    -Ambush and suprise attack should ignore crit resist
    -jesus beam should do 4x the damage and unblockable

Sounds good?
    Options
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Funny thing is, I agree.

IF

Snipe becomes targeted, so no more plebtards spamming it, and instead it becomes a decent spammable on bosses or for a high damage shot that is hard to land.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bhaal5 wrote: »
    Then

Sounds good?

@Bhaal5

While we're on the magical wishlist- can I add that a DKs Burning Embers/Venomous Claw should be unpurgable? ;)
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
    Options
  • lazerlaz
    lazerlaz
    ✭✭✭
    I approve this message.
    Options
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lets just remove dodge finally. I hate when I accidently use dodge as defensive maneuver and now have to accept death in this 2 sec of forced animation that negates all incoming light attack damage.
    Options
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Increase the range to 100m, make it aoe and it does no longer break cloak.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
    Options
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's with all these posts recently trying to remove DK Wings from the game? Is everyone so set on not changing their RP builds in cyro that they have to gut the DK even more?
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
    Options
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then

Sounds good?

@Bhaal5

While we're on the magical wishlist- can I add that a DKs Burning Embers/Venomous Claw should be unpurgable? ;)

Hell yes, throw that in there for good measure

Teach those healers how to heal :D
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best thing is, snipe is gonna get nerfed.

I'm fairly confident ZoS is gonna introduce a cool down to all cast time abilities if interrupted, so if you wanna use snipe, dark deal, dark flare, etc you better hope your opponent doesn't use crushing shock
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just make it undetectable by Miat's add on
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then

Sounds good?

Sounds beautiful. When you think about it, people are squishy and fragile naturally. So if all our attacks do a metric butt ton of damage, then it's actually realistic.

I'm pretty sure blasting someone in the face with a beam of pure burning Aedric magic, said person's face would instantly melt into goo, and not casually resist the damage cause their crit resist number is high.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You do have to admit that reflecting an arrow doesn't make any sense...

While on topic though Arrow Spray should be made undodgeable and it's animation changed to full conal spread instead of horizontal plane.
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be no unblockable, undodgeable skills outside of ultimates or without some hefty drawbacks.
    Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    S2rDxAy.png
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best thing is, snipe is gonna get nerfed.

I'm fairly confident ZoS is gonna introduce a cool down to all cast time abilities if interrupted, so if you wanna use snipe, dark deal, dark flare, etc you better hope your opponent doesn't use crushing shock

I think the cooldown is going to be cc immunity :p.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Rainraven
    Rainraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quantum_V wrote: »
    Agreed.

It should also ignore targets resistances, cast time should be reduced to 0.5s, 100% crit chance, bring down keep walls with 1 hit and ultimately put your target in a permanent loading screen just in case.

Just in case. :D
    Options
  • Rainraven
    Rainraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Exactly this!!! Because I was hoping they'd add more non-reflectable stuff to hammer down slow, waddling mDKs!

And someone could say "just learn to block through it" while we're blocking bird spammers, impulse spammers, mage's wrath spammers, jesus beams, soul assaults, (not to mention anyone within melee range) while simultaneously being shunned for pema-blocking.

What?! DKs don't waddle, they strut.

Except for the Argonians, they may be strutting too but the tail makes it look more waddly.
    Options