The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Snipe should be made unreflectable and undodgeable and go through block

• Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One skill is unbalanced and needs to be changed, so let's make another one - already widely spammed - the same! No. Just no.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    You do have to admit that reflecting an arrow doesn't make any sense...

While on topic though Arrow Spray should be made undodgeable and it's animation changed to full conal spread instead of horizontal plane.

I think its odd to comment on the reality of reflecting an arrow while then talking about shooting a whole cone of them. Imagine how long it would take to nock them all to the string? Imagine how many arrows you'd have to carry?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quantum_V wrote: »
    Agreed.

It should also ignore targets resistances, cast time should be reduced to 0.5s, 100% crit chance, bring down keep walls with 1 hit and ultimately put your target in a permanent loading screen just in case.

and make it AOE...
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Exactly this!!! Because I was hoping they'd add more non-reflectable stuff to hammer down slow, waddling mDKs!

And someone could say "just learn to block through it" while we're blocking bird spammers, impulse spammers, mage's wrath spammers, jesus beams, soul assaults, (not to mention anyone within melee range) while simultaneously being shunned for pema-blocking.

Might as well re roll another class man.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

While on topic though Arrow Spray should be made undodgeable and it's animation changed to full conal spread instead of horizontal plane.

I think its odd to comment on the reality of reflecting an arrow while then talking about shooting a whole cone of them. Imagine how long it would take to nock them all to the string? Imagine how many arrows you'd have to carry?

Haha @Biro123 I hear you and agree that arrow spray is a ridiculous skill from a logical standpoint. But then again stamina isn't stamina in ESO, it's basically just green magic. There are tons of terrible or thoughtless design elements in ESO combat but I guess we just have to roll with it.

I was trying to offer a way to polish that turd - a conal chaotic spew DOES make more logical sense than a perfectly aligned horizontal plane. ;)
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

Just think of the logistics of volley.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.