Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Kiri - 1 STAMPLAR TIP vs Every Class ESO

ColoredScreams
ColoredScreams
✭✭✭
Hey everyone, I made a video that talks about important tips that Stamina Templars can utilize against other classes in PVP.
I am planning on starting a series which originated in Overwatch (Youtuber KarQ) and introduce it to the ESO world. Let me know which class I should cover next and throw out some ESO players that I should collaborate with to cover their class! I hope you all enjoy!

https://youtu.be/ulvMGWu7de8
Edited by ColoredScreams on December 24, 2017 9:52AM
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    nice, this will certainly help alot of new stamplars :)
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice one. Bookmarked for another day. While you are on Templars, I vote for magicka templar for the next video :)
    Edited by mertusta on December 24, 2017 10:22AM
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait... you don’t just jab away?
    Haha good vid dude should help some newcomers to the class.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I def gotta consider fitting trap beast on my bar and using the rending morph...I have issues hitting my jabs at times lol.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭
    Right on man, nice video.

A lot of the stuff comes as second nature the longer you play the class but this is great idea for new players :)

the one thing I like to do for stamblades in particular is pretend to ignore them and wait for the ambush and then punish them with DB for getting to close ;)
  • 0rnge
    0rnge
    ✭✭
    This was very helpful I just respecced my orc magplar to stam a few days ago and was really struggling.. will try to apply some of these tips thanks!
    PC | EU | DC
    K'Tal Dunmer Magplar
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only tip I need is the tip of my spear!

Nice video, this is a good idea.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Sorcs rather hate being rooted and snared.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Sarjako
    Sarjako
    ✭✭✭
    Move along nothing to see here folks....

- StamNB
    XBX1 NA
    Healplar / StamDK-Tank / Stamblade / Magblade
    CP 810
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another one for Stamblade that I find works fairly well is to dodge typically right before the trap arms. Trap arming will almost always synchronizes with cloak falling off and since a vast majority of stamblades will come out of cloak with some sort of burst damage that stuns you, you can potentially shrug off a large amount of incoming damage.
  • ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you guys for the feedback. Any suggestions for the next class I should cover?
  • Veg
    Veg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys for the feedback. Any suggestions for the next class I should cover?

mDK kappa

QOfjjpo.jpg
    ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
  • ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    What about suggestions on players I should try to collaborate with to cover their class?
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What about suggestions on players I should try to collaborate with to cover their class?

One thing I'm not sure I've ever seen (could exist, I just haven't run across it) is someone talking about their real time thought processes and strategies during a small scale fight. Like how you react, how you synergize with other group members, how you prioritize targets and take action during any given scenario. Lots of people post montages and stuff but nobody really explains their thoughts during the fights. I know they may be instinctual and second nature at this point, but it could help attract/help some players who are new to smaller scale or new players in general to that kind of gameplay.

rip decibel
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    @Irylia or @CyrusArya

both of these guys seem to be pretty knowledgeable about the game/mechanics and their respective classes
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting this. definitely useful particularly for people who do not know how to fight wardens yet IMO.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    10/10 ILY
  • ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »

One thing I'm not sure I've ever seen (could exist, I just haven't run across it) is someone talking about their real time thought processes and strategies during a small scale fight. Like how you react, how you synergize with other group members, how you prioritize targets and take action during any given scenario. Lots of people post montages and stuff but nobody really explains their thoughts during the fights. I know they may be instinctual and second nature at this point, but it could help attract/help some players who are new to smaller scale or new players in general to that kind of gameplay.

Thanks for the feedback! That's something I will consider. I think Sypher use to commentate on his Stamblade on stream.
  • ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    @Irylia or @CyrusArya

both of these guys seem to be pretty knowledgeable about the game/mechanics and their respective classes
    I'll definitely consider them, thanks!
    I will likely have Irylia cover mag sorc.
    Edited by ColoredScreams on December 27, 2017 10:50AM
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/M5qzx-1cBo0

Not to take away from kiri but I did a few mag sorc tutorial videos if you wanted to check them out. Animosity, which includes kiri, can put together a GvG or group v outnumber video that breaks down our thought process and team decisions during the fight. A lot of the decisons during fights that we have, heavily weigh on the shot caller
    /instinctual reactions and experience from playing with each other so much. Most of the time we will cover for one another when someone is taking heavy pressure by purifying, healing wards, spores, stunning an enemy for each other without ever having to ask.
    Edited by Irylia on December 28, 2017 4:44PM
  • ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »

https://youtu.be/M5qzx-1cBo0

Not to take away from kiri but I did a few mag sorc tutorial videos if you wanted to check them out. Animosity, which includes kiri, can put together a GvG or group v outnumber video that breaks down our thought process and team decisions during the fight. A lot of the decisons during fights that we have, heavily weigh on the shot caller
    /instinctual reactions and experience from playing with each other so much. Most of the time we will cover for one another when someone is taking heavy pressure by purifying, healing wards, spores, stunning an enemy for each other without ever having to ask.

You can check out Irylias channel for more group oriented PvP footage and comms.
    Edited by ColoredScreams on December 30, 2017 8:23AM
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf vs other classes #request
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now i feel unsafe :/
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am offended by this thread someone close it please LMAO
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf vs other classes #request

That's actually an interesting idea, thanks