Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Save With Our ESO Holiday Sale"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Save With Our ESO Holiday Sale. Take advantage of limited-time discounts on Crown Packs, ESO, and Morrowind. And, in the spirit of the festive season, we're bringing back the free Nix-Ox War-Steed Mount Offer with all ESO: Morrowind purchases! Check out the article for all the details.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To give a sense of the sale:

A friend or relative you want to play the game with can get the base game for just $10, or $50 for everything up to the Morrowind expansion ($30 for the Gold edition - "Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, and Dark Brotherhood" + $20 for the Morrowind upgrade).

My guess is that additional content will be rolled into a new gold (or maybe platinum?) edition after the next expansion launches in 2018, but still, getting all of that for $50 isn't bad given how much it all cost individually when it was being released. Plus right now Morrowind comes with a free Nix-Ox mount, which would *not be cheap* if it's ever offered in the cash shop.

(Also some 3rd party sites sometimes offer some great deals on ESO this time of year so check them out too for price comparisons. Might be able to mix and match with the official ESO Store for a better deal.)
    Edited by tinythinker on December 23, 2017 12:14AM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • vanillexhope
    vanillexhope
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so excited about this crown sale. Thank you <3
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the crown sale. It's handy for those that need to watch their purse strings, especially this time of year.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive bought mine :*
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since they added the larger Crown packs, the other ones aren't on as good of a sale as they used to be. So I'll probably get the 21,000 Crown Pack, which is $75 USD. That will last me all next year, in addition to my ESO+ allotment. I've been pretty circumspect of late on what I spend my Crowns on. In fact, except for purchasing some costumes I had my eye on that were being removed from the Crown Store, I haven't purchased anything in months. None of the holiday stuff has interested me enough.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much appreciated the crown sale. Now here's hoping you're actually going to finally put out some things I want to buy. So far things have been extremely lackluster. I really hope the January Showcase is up SOON!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!