The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to join an active guild once I purchase ESO for Xbox!

sezuno
sezuno
Soul Shriven
Hey there!

I am really wanting to buy ESO on my Xbox One and would love to have a nice group of people to chat and play with on a regular basis. A nice social guild friendly to noobs would be awesome! Talking on xbox party chat or using discord on my laptop both work just fine for me!

If you have a guild you want me to join, let me know! I'd like to know I have some people to play with before I actually purchase the game. :3
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Hey there! The Terminus Dominion is a fun, social guild that just so happens to use Discord as a backbone to our communication! We take all levels, 1-champion 690, AMD have regular events. We use our discord to chat, and have fun flash contests such as I pick a number, and whoever guesses closest to that number gets to pick that day's event.

If we sound like something you'd be interested in, send me a reply here or a message on Xbox at Lady Strika 7. We'd love to have you!