The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Character locked

LtBottle
LtBottle
✭✭✭
Hello,

One of my friend got one (and only one) of his characters locked yesterday. Does someone know what it means? His account seems fully active (he can log every other char he got) but his main char is "lock"

During a BG, he had a desync with the game (we saw him moving against walls etc, while he told us he was hiting an opponent....). it ends up with a dc, and he got this message every time he tries to log.

He got the 326(6:3:1027:2) error code.

The supports answer is currently 'we are investigating', so it does not look like a ban...
(Ticket 171219-002411 if an admin see this)

Thanks for any help.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From what I've read about error code 326. Could be related to a offensive character name. Character is locked while Zenimax investigate.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • LtBottle
    LtBottle
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your answer.
    He just get his character unlocked. Nothing changed. Nothing on what happens.

Just an "unidentified error".

If you have same trooble:

Contact support, give the error number, it's a 24h wait before solution