Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Netch tracker

badmojo
badmojo
✭✭✭✭✭
As a warden keeping the netch up at all times is important but during crazy cyrodiil fights sometimes the animations dont show up making it difficult to tell when the betty times out.

I already have srendarr and use the buff icons included with the game, but there are so many buffs as a warden healer the betty gets overlooked from time to time.

I am wondering if there is an addon I can install that will remind me to recast my betty when it goes down.
Edited by badmojo on December 18, 2017 7:42PM
[DC/NA]
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You could try action duration reminder, works a lot better than Srendarr in many situations when it comes to up time of abilities. But I still obviously use both, srendarr have things that action duration reminder does not.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.
    [DC/NA]
  • Walting
    Walting
    ✭✭✭
    While i like ActionDurationReminder keep it mind it only registers mouse-clicks. It may occur you click your buff but for some reasons it did not go off - in this case ADR still shows the buff that is not there.

S'rendarr is much more accurate since it actually registers the buff and then displays it. Also you can move any buff(s) you want to focus on to an aura window you like. For example type the name (or the ID if enabled in S'rendarr) to the whitelist.
    You can also move the (whitelist) aura frames so you see them very easily apart all other stuff going on.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walting wrote: »
    While i like ActionDurationReminder keep it mind it only registers mouse-clicks. It may occur you click your buff but for some reasons it did not go off - in this case ADR still shows the buff that is not there.

S'rendarr is much more accurate since it actually registers the buff and then displays it. Also you can move any buff(s) you want to focus on to an aura window you like. For example type the name (or the ID if enabled in S'rendarr) to the whitelist.
    You can also move the (whitelist) aura frames so you see them very easily apart all other stuff going on.

I do like ADR now that I've tried it, but I have to thank you for explaining the power of srendarr. I have it setup now that it shows a large icon of the blue betty in the middle of my screen, exactly what I was hoping for. I knew you could move them around and make them bigger, but I had no idea you could filter out just one, great stuff. Thank you sir!
    Edited by badmojo on December 20, 2017 1:34AM
    [DC/NA]