The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Different addon profiles

Durete
Durete
✭✭
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Eso on the PC (I mainly play on the xbox) and I was wondering if it's possible to have some "addon Profiles".
so that you can automatically (or through keybind) enable/disable addons depending on the content that you're playing.

For example:

Dungeon:
- Disable all pvp addons
- Disable quest tracker
- Enable combat tracker

Pvp:
- Disable all pve addons
- Disable quest tracker
- Enable all pvp addons

etc.

I'm mainly wondering because it's a pain to have to manually enable/disable addons every time, and if I keep them enabled i'll have lags (like in cyrodiil in a 1vs1 the fps drops to below 10, while normal fps is above 100.) while if I disable all addons it stays around 70 fps.
also the Ui is very cluttered while everything is enabled, and clean if I would use certain "addon Profiles"

Anyone knows a way to set this up?
Preferably automatically, but if not with keybinds. for example "F1= pve addons" "F2=pvp addons" "F3=questing addons" etc.