Maintenance for the week of April 23:
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – April 23, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)

Different addon profiles

Durete
Durete
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Eso on the PC (I mainly play on the xbox) and I was wondering if it's possible to have some "addon Profiles".
so that you can automatically (or through keybind) enable/disable addons depending on the content that you're playing.

For example:

Dungeon:
- Disable all pvp addons
- Disable quest tracker
- Enable combat tracker

Pvp:
- Disable all pve addons
- Disable quest tracker
- Enable all pvp addons

etc.

I'm mainly wondering because it's a pain to have to manually enable/disable addons every time, and if I keep them enabled i'll have lags (like in cyrodiil in a 1vs1 the fps drops to below 10, while normal fps is above 100.) while if I disable all addons it stays around 70 fps.
also the Ui is very cluttered while everything is enabled, and clean if I would use certain "addon Profiles"

Anyone knows a way to set this up?
Preferably automatically, but if not with keybinds. for example "F1= pve addons" "F2=pvp addons" "F3=questing addons" etc.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not yet, but who knows what the future will bring????
    Fear not, for I am watchful. You have been chosen.
    Azura, the Daedric Prince of Moonshadow, Mother of the Rose, and Queen of the Night Sky

Hail to Sithis, blood's drop on blade's edge.
    Before you, nothing. Behind you, the Void.
    Catalyst, agitator, many-fanged maw.
    Whisper your need to the Scales.
    — Inscription found on an Argonian blade
  • kwisatz
    kwisatz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addon Selector is a must have.
    You can define as many profiles as you want and toogle between them with one clic.
    Edited by kwisatz on December 19, 2017 9:00AM
  • Durete
    Durete
    kwisatz wrote: »
    Addon Selector is a must have.
    You can define as many profiles as you want and toogle between them with one clic.

Awesome, thanks! installing it right away.
  • Walting
    Walting
    ✭✭
    Give Addon Profiles a chance.

I tried Addon Selector and Addon Profiles and Addon Profiles seems to be much faster and more intuitive. Though it is out-dated it works just very fine.

For example: If you de-select Master Merchant all its sup-parts are still counted in Addon Selector which makes its displayed numbers not informative at all.

Try both and decide for yourself :)