Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When was the change to Cyrodill end of campaigns rewards?

T4T2FR34K
T4T2FR34K
✭✭✭✭✭
This is 2 in-a-row ( lol, only been playing again for 2 months) where I only received jewelry, or is it just luck?

Screenshot_20171218_141023.png
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, jewelry only for end of campaign rewards is the standard now...

just as armor only pieces are set for rewards of the worthy throughout the campaign...

unfortunately the only way to get weapons now is to visit one of the flag towns and see the elite gear vendor there...

Edit: not sure when it happened exactly, maybe with morrowind?
    Edited by geonsocal on December 18, 2017 7:21PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

just as armor only pieces are set for rewards of the worthy throughout the campaign...

unfortunately the only way to get weapons now is to visit one of the flag towns and see the elite gear vendor there...

Ahh, that's cool I suppose...I left XB before 1T...thanks, learn something new everyday! +1
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It happened with CwC or Hotr. It is intended to make us grind in PvP now, which is fine by me.
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So while we're talking about it, just the same'ol sets drop as before 1T?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    T4T2FR34K wrote: »
    So while we're talking about it, just the same'ol sets drop as before 1T?

yep, there pretty much the same as they ever were...not sure if any have even gone through any updates...

still in all there are actually a few which are quite useful to pvp...

not so great now - but, I still remember the joy I had when I had equipped my first pvp set: affliction...wasn't that great a set back in the day, not that great now - but, one of my all time favorite set names :)

most don't sell particularly well with guild traders, now primarily because the market is flooded with the jewelry and armor stuff from rotw and end of campaign mail...

weapons are a little more valuable though...
    Edited by geonsocal on December 18, 2017 8:41PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weapons are a little more valuable though...

How so?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    although the elite gear vendor prices have been drastically reduced (I think they're at 5k AP for each container now - used to be like 30k I think), it requires you to get to that particular town in cyrodiil (yeah, have fun if you're DC and have to shop at cropsford :)), and, deal with rng while trying to get the specific weapon you want (thank goodness for transmute cyrstals)...

as soon as weapons were removed from rotw and end campaign mail I stopped selling them myself...

spent 20k on a marksman bow not that long ago though - and, that's a friendly loot table for bows...

Edit: you can also get certain set pieces from different delve bosses in cyrodiil...can be a fun way to do something different if there's a specific piece you want...

for example: http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Crest+of+Cyrodiil+Set
    Edited by geonsocal on December 19, 2017 12:08AM
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    although the elite gear vendor prices have been drastically reduced (I think they're at 5k AP for each container now - used to be like 30k I think), it requires you to get to that particular town in cyrodiil (yeah, have fun if you're DC and have to shop at cropsford :)), and, deal with rng while trying to get the specific weapon you want (thank goodness for transmute cyrstals)...

as soon as weapons were removed from rotw and end campaign mail I stopped selling them myself...

spent 20k on a marksman bow not that long ago though - and, that's a friendly loot table for bows...

Edit: you can also get certain set pieces from different delve bosses in cyrodiil...can be a fun way to do something different if there's a specific piece you want...

for example: http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Crest+of+Cyrodiil+Set
    LOL, haven't been in a cyrodill delve since crackwood cave was a thing
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually did hunt down some of the crest of cyrodiil pieces...must have been bored, cause at the time the pieces were dirt cheap at the guild stores...

always fun though to run into some fellow explorers out there to see if they freak out and start swinging, or just wave and dance :)