Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TAMRIEL TRADERS GUILD Recruiting Power-Sellers! Number One Sales In [EU-PC]!

• Malachi79
    Malachi79
    ✭✭
    Hi, @Heindrich , Are you still recruiting and do you take people from all alliances?, if so can i get an invite to @Malachi79
    "Corporal, Whats a Corporal?" #1 AAFC quote

*NA PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - {Sir Notsodps} *Vampire* *PVE/Trials* *DPS*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Emma Hearth} *Vampire* *PVE orientated* *Crafter*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Sir Notsotankalot} *PVP/PVE orientated* *Tank*
    *Edonheart Pact - {Abcaac} *PVP orientated* *Warden Tank*

*EU PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - Soon!
    *Daggerfall covenant - Soon!
    *Edonheart Pact - Soon!

• Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Malachi79

My guild is almost always recruiting since we constantly remove people that become inactive. However, unless your signature is very out-of-date, you don't even have any VR characters and you don't look like a hardcore trader/farmer, so you won't be able to keep up with our sales requirements in an endgame trade guild based in an endgame trade hub. Do correct me if my assumption is wrong of course.

• Malachi79
    Malachi79
    ✭✭
    Yeah, i have not reached endgame yet, but on NA i managed to reach a min of 100k by lvl 20 just by collecting purple and gold mats from crafting hirelings and by farming the various dungeons in ALL areas i have had access to for loot then proceeding to sell them to the trade guild which DID consist of mostly VR4's-14's i had almost 30 items up for sale everyday or second day , However If you don't think i will be able to handle the sale requirements then fair enough, I'm willing to wait till i hit endgame in that case, Thank you

Edit: Don't worry about it, I Have found a Trading guild to dump my wares in, and yes my signature is out dated
    i just cant be bothered updating it at this point..........
    Edited by Malachi79 on January 16, 2016 1:26PM
    "Corporal, Whats a Corporal?" #1 AAFC quote

*NA PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - {Sir Notsodps} *Vampire* *PVE/Trials* *DPS*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Emma Hearth} *Vampire* *PVE orientated* *Crafter*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Sir Notsotankalot} *PVP/PVE orientated* *Tank*
    *Edonheart Pact - {Abcaac} *PVP orientated* *Warden Tank*

*EU PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - Soon!
    *Daggerfall covenant - Soon!
    *Edonheart Pact - Soon!

• Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Malachi79 Alright I'm glad you've got it sorted. If you wanted an invite straight away, I couldn't have helped you anyway cos we're full atm. You are of course welcome to join us at a later date if you feel that our expectations are reasonable.

Just for clarification for the benefit of other applicants as well, we do not discriminate against newer or lower level players and we're not "elitist" for the sake of being exclusive or anything, we accept all active traders who can contribute a reasonable amount to the guild to help us maintain our pre-eminance and secure the best guild traders consistently. Competition between guilds can be pretty brutal. Only the strong survive and the strongest prosper, and typically the best sellers are endgame veterans and/or dedicated traders.
    Edited by Heindrich on January 16, 2016 6:35PM
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data for 12/01 to 19/01

8OFEwyd.jpg
    1. Pact Veteran Trade: 34M
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data for 19/01 to 26/01

qBTy1Zp.jpg
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    peniku8 wrote: »
    @Unassailable
    Hah cool :D The biggest guild in EU Orsinium got around 15m in sales and the other guilds there are way smaller..
    It's pretty confusing that new guilds with 100 members or only 5m in sales outbid big guilds in Mournhold, Craglorn and Rawl frequently trying to recruit better members. They waste a million every week whereas they could just get a trader for 300k in Orsinium and stay there til they're a competitive tradingguild... We got many of those guilds.. a few already died because they ran out of money *genius*

didnt u do the same with pvt II ;)
    Edited by Verbalinkontinenz on January 31, 2016 1:39PM
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I slacked on updating this thread last week, partly cos I had a problem with MM so my data got messed up. However, although I cannot provide comparative data, I do have TTG's sales numbers from a friend.

TTG Sales 26/01 to 02/02

LQYnZ5T.jpg

EU PC Sales Data 02/02 to 09/02

GlXuWAi.jpg
    1. Pact Veteran Trade sold 33M in this period.
    2. Harrods did not make top 5 due to lost bid.
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU PC Top 3 Trade Guilds 09/02/16 to 16/02/16
    SKdQs5z.jpg

EU PC Top 3 Trade Guilds 16/02/16 to 23/02/16
    dgbHXYf.jpg

Apologies for slacking... I will endeavor to make these weekly updates again. Also for now I've decided to limit the list to a top 3 cos there is too much variation in 4) and 5) and I forgot the circumstances involved, like which guilds lost bids etc...

• Dodze777
    Dodze777
    Hi , can i join your guild?? @dodze
    Edited by Dodze777 on December 22, 2017 3:37AM
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    Are you still recruiting?????
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats what happens, if u spam 50 guilds without checking wether a guild is german only, or wether the person who posted the thread has been banned or wether there are newer threads about the guild due to leadership changes.... are u even reading the threads or are u up to something else? its quite weird seeing someone spamming 50 comments for guild invites within a month.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Dodze777
    Dodze777
    thats what happens, if u spam 50 guilds without checking wether a guild is german only, or wether the person who posted the thread has been banned or wether there are newer threads about the guild due to leadership changes.... are u even reading the threads or are u up to something else? its quite weird seeing someone spamming 50 comments for guild invites within a month.

I realy don't understand what are you talking about and I left so many masseges because most of them didn't send the invite because they are full this is it , and I didn't know that this guild is only for german .
    Edited by Dodze777 on December 22, 2017 9:45PM
  • NedNoStark
    NedNoStark
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to become a great trader. Can i join please? @NedNoStark
  • Paddiboi
    Paddiboi
    Would it be possible to join? Says Heindrich's mailbox is full so cant message him
  • Paddiboi
    Paddiboi
    My ingame name is @Paddiboi
  • Kalando109
    Kalando109
    Soul Shriven
    hi i would like to join your guild. my name is: rileyreidfan :)
  • HUPS
    HUPS
    invite me pls!!!

@hupsi
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    @hupsi I sent you an invite to TTG :)
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Silvia0708 !

If possible, I would like to join the guild as well. I recently came back to ESO, and still have a whole bunch of stuff to sell, so I'll be able to sustain the high sales for quite a while.

My username is @Aeladiir

I've been a long-time member of the guild before I took a few months break (well, close to a year, to be more precise).
    Edited by Aeladiir on October 23, 2018 10:10PM
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭
    @dicemanmiles pls inv.
    Farming spell strategist and make $$$$$$$$$$$ :D
  • czkevin36
    czkevin36
    I'm looking for a contact with Tamriel Traders Guild.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    contact @ireniicus in game or ask in this thread TTU

Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium