Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Full Soundtrack release?

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I already own the the soundtrack released in 2014, but will music from th DLC's ever be released? Some of my favorite music in the game is from Wrothgar, Clockwork City and Morrowind. I will happily pay real monies for these. @ZOS_SoundMaster ? Or @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh. I will have some music to get later then. Thank you for the links @ZOS_SoundMaster . You are awesome.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! I can't wait to pick the new ones up. This is quite often relaxing work music for me.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooo...I'm excited for the 4th soundtrack.

Thanks Brad!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!!!!! <3
  • wildbear247
    wildbear247
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome to hear, I plan on buying the upcoming release. One of my favorite aspects of the modern era of gaming is the passion poured into the music & artwork...and it really shines in ESO. Thanks @ZOS_SoundMaster for creating music that I'll be enjoying even when I'm an old man many years from now :smile:
    Edited by wildbear247 on November 14, 2017 11:23AM
    PC NA
    The Ironwood Clan (all DC): Karbal Ironwood (Stamblade, PvP); Galtan Ironwood (Magblade, crafter, PvE, some PvP)

MY #1 ESO REQUEST: An overhauled way in which ZOS gathers, assesses, responds to, and incorporates player feedback on the current and future state of the game.
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BARD SONGS! Where are the bard songs!!! While the soundtrack is beautiful and I love it, I listen to it during the gameplay - and that's enough, I can hear it playing in my head even now. What I need high quality (with the background noise slightly reduced) bard songs to play instead the default music sometimes, or even on my way to work. Please make The Bards of Tamriel album!!!
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Soundmaster,
    Can you please make this music available outside the USA? As a Canadian, I can't order from Amazon.com, as it needs a US delivery address, despite it being digital content. Amazon's digital music is only available to US residents. Amazon.ca does not seem to have this album - nor a digital music section at all, for that matter. (iTunes sucks if you are not a Mac/iPhone/iPad user).
    Thanks.

Ok thanks @ulrik.igerupb16_ESO,
    I was able to buy the Morrowind album from Google Play - listening to it now - just awesome!
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on November 16, 2017 4:58PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SoundMaster

Hi! What about quotes from in the game? Like in Sanctum Ophidia Lobby 'Shut up! Or I will shut you up!' Or the clutch of butterflies one in Grahtwood. Or Need something to riiide? Rivenspire Stables

There are some I would LOVE to have for reasons xD
    Edited by Mureel on November 14, 2017 12:49AM
  • pj4533
    pj4533
    ✭✭
    Any chance for a vinyl release? I just ordered the skyrim box set (not lucky enough to get the sweet roll version tho!)
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe I should get these and play them while in Cyrodiil as the in game sound doesn't seem to work anymore :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I make playlists of my favorite game tracks for farming, then happy chill time doesn't get interrupted by fight music or by that one track in every zone that I absolutely hate.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and there's a 4th on the way, containing the music from Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Clockwork City, and more. I just put the finishing touches on the mixes, so it should be out "soon". :)

Will these also be placed on Spotify? That's where I go to listen to the original game soundtrack but I want the Wrothgar soundtrack too. :)
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Master_Fluff
      Master_Fluff
      ✭✭✭✭
      All three releases are available in the Google Play music section too. Might be easier for those who don't have iTunes/can't use Amazon.
      Edited by Master_Fluff on November 14, 2017 11:37PM
    • blabliblargh
      blabliblargh
      ✭✭
      @ZOS_Soundmaster;

"The Elder Scrolls Online Original Game Soundtrack" and "Music of Tamriel, Vol. 1" are not available anymore on Google Play Music for streaming, anybody knows why ?
      I know both were there at some point (months ago) because I added it to my Google Music library.
      The only album that is still on Google Music is "The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind", the latest one.

Speaking of which, it seems that only Morrowind is now available for streaming, on all services.
      Edited by blabliblargh on December 16, 2017 3:54PM
    • Taleof2Cities
      Taleof2Cities
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Great news, Brad, thanks!
    • blabliblargh
      blabliblargh
      ✭✭
      Also, were CD or FLAC versions of these albums ever available for purchase ?

I'm currently streaming the FLAC version of "The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind" from TIDAL, and it sounds absolutely glorious on a proper system! I wish I was able to buy a lossless version of all the OST, either as CD or FLAC.
      Edited by blabliblargh on December 16, 2017 4:11PM
    • Tasear
      Tasear
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Sound master is such a great guy. Also very cool news!
    • Hrogun
      Hrogun
      ✭✭✭
      Also, were CD or FLAC versions of these albums ever available for purchase ?

I'm currently streaming the FLAC version of "The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind" from TIDAL, and it sounds absolutely glorious on a proper system! I wish I was able to buy a lossless version of all the OST, either as CD or FLAC.

@blabliblargh You can get The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind (Original Game Soundtrack) in FLAC format from 7digital.com
      That's where I got mine.

@ZOS_Soundmaster That's great news. Please make all future releases available in FLAC too. Thanks.
      Edited by Hrogun on December 16, 2017 5:56PM
      PC EU
      Healer
    • WillhelmBlack
      WillhelmBlack
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      What we really want to know is...when will they all be on Spotify?
      PC EU
    • blabliblargh
      blabliblargh
      ✭✭
      Edited by blabliblargh on December 16, 2017 6:21PM
    • blabliblargh
      blabliblargh
      ✭✭
      Sashaa wrote: »
      @blabliblargh You can get The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind (Original Game Soundtrack) in FLAC format from 7digital.com
      That's where I got mine.

Thanks for the tip will purchase it here.
      Sashaa wrote: »
      @ZOS_Soundmaster That's great news. Please make all future releases available in FLAC too. Thanks.

Yes please ! And also previous releases before Morrowind (the base game OST and "Music of Tamriel").

Still wondering what the rationale is for only having Morrowind available for streaming...

Edited by blabliblargh on December 16, 2017 6:09PM
    • ZOS_SoundMaster
      ZOS_SoundMaster
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hi everybody! Here's some random answers to some random questions...

> "The Elder Scrolls Online Original Game Soundtrack" and "Music of Tamriel, Vol. 1"
      > are not available anymore on Google Play Music for streaming, anybody knows why?

We pulled "Music of Tamriel, Vol. 1" down to update the name to match the naming convention of the other existing (and forthcoming) soundtracks. It should reappear on various services over the next few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The original soundtrack is supposed to be live on Google Play, but (like you), we can't find it either. We're looking into it.

> What we really want to know is...when will they all be on Spotify?

Original – https://open.spotify.com/album/1Izk5BfWEcqO6flNet5gey
      Morrowind - https://open.spotify.com/album/344eglp8ljoVpPiZtnkSUJ
      "Music of Tamriel, Vol. 1" will be back up soonish.

...and that's all I know! :)
      Brad Derrick
      Audio Director / Composer
      Staff Post
    • Vanthras79
      Vanthras79
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      "Music of Tamriel, Vol. 1" will be back up soonish."

Such a tease using the "s-word". :smile:
      Edited by Vanthras79 on December 19, 2017 5:14PM
      Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• JD2013
      JD2013
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Any word on the next soundtrack with music from TG, DB and Clockwork City? Pretty please?

And are you getting to play with an orchestra again for the next chapter? :smiley:
      Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
      Order of Sithis
      The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
      https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
    • ZOS_SoundMaster
      ZOS_SoundMaster
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      > Any word on the next soundtrack with music from TG, DB and Clockwork City? Pretty please?

Soon-ish. :) (January, I'm told)

> And are you getting to play with an orchestra again for the next chapter?

Ayup!
      Brad Derrick
      Audio Director / Composer
      Staff Post
    • M_Volsung
      M_Volsung
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Honestly, I make playlists of my favorite game tracks for farming, then happy chill time doesn't get interrupted by fight music or by that one track in every zone that I absolutely hate.

I swear, if I have to hear Red Diamond one more time I -WILL- find a way to start murdering bards...
      "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
      Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
      Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
      Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
    • Dominoid
      Dominoid
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Ayup!

Yes. Amazing.

• Carbonised
      Carbonised
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Some of us old dinosaurs still play music independently instead of using spotify and itunes and such. And of course, being European instead of American, we also can't buy the mp3 files via Amazon.

It may be asking for much, but is there a possibility to have the music available outside itunes and spotify? And somewhere else than amazon.com, seeing as we Europeans can't use that to buy mp3 files? Amazon.co.uk probably won't work either, seeing as I live in Norway and not the UK.

Until then I'm sad to say that I have downloaded all your music elsewhere, which is the only possibility for me right now to play and enjoy it when I want. And it is some darn good music after all, you know =p
    • JD2013
      JD2013
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      > Any word on the next soundtrack with music from TG, DB and Clockwork City? Pretty please?

Soon-ish. :) (January, I'm told)

Ayup!

You are awesome, man. Thank you. Can’t wait for the next soundtrack. Your music is such a beautiful addition to the game. Always.

And I hope you’ll have fun with the orchestra again! I remember you saying how excited you were this time (ish) last year that you were gonna get to play around with a full orchestra in the new year.

Looking forward to a new title screen theme! :D
      Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
      Order of Sithis
      The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
      https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!