The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Full Soundtrack release?

• maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I waited so long for this and thought I'd never be able to hear the soundtrack of Morrowind and Clockwork city!! :):) Woohoo!! Thank you!

Edited by maboleth on December 19, 2017 11:06PM
  • taiyoukei
    taiyoukei
    ✭✭✭
    YES. Been wanting the music from the other DLCs for a long while. This will make an awesome belated New Year's or super early Valentine's gift to me~. <3
    "Taffer!"
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Some of us old dinosaurs still play music independently instead of using spotify and itunes and such. And of course, being European instead of American, we also can't buy the mp3 files via Amazon.

It may be asking for much, but is there a possibility to have the music available outside itunes and spotify? And somewhere else than amazon.com, seeing as we Europeans can't use that to buy mp3 files? Amazon.co.uk probably won't work either, seeing as I live in Norway and not the UK.

Until then I'm sad to say that I have downloaded all your music elsewhere, which is the only possibility for me right now to play and enjoy it when I want. And it is some darn good music after all, you know =p

@Carbonised,
    have you tried searching on Google Play yet? It was a bit more expensive than Amazon, but was available for me outside the USA (i.e. Canada).
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to hear from the actual sound composer themselves!

Brad, quick question: Do all the tracks you've listed include the ambient non-combat music played in various delves?
    Ive resorted to manually recording some of them because I dont recall hearing them in the listed tracks.
  • ZOS_SoundMaster
    ZOS_SoundMaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmniDo wrote: »
    Nice to hear from the actual sound composer themselves!

Brad, quick question: Do all the tracks you've listed include the ambient non-combat music played in various delves?
    Ive resorted to manually recording some of them because I dont recall hearing them in the listed tracks.

With the release of this soundtrack, I'm 99% sure that 99% of all the music in the game will have finally been Officially Released. Looking over the track list, it looks like there's six different delve pieces in there, so hopefully that should have you covered. :)

Once it's out, I'll post some additional information about the track list to help identify what pieces came from which DLCs and all that. It's 36 tracks long, and covers four or five DLCs...it's a lot of stuff. :)

Brad Derrick
    Audio Director / Composer
    Staff Post
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep up the great tracks Brad! :smile:
    Edited by Vanthras79 on December 22, 2017 4:14PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    /me Sends @ZOS_SoundMaster a full stack of columbine.
  • Darkshroud
    Darkshroud
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_SoundMaster
    Is there any chance we could see an CD or Vinyl release? I would love to hear it in lossless. (Loving the TESV Vinyl atm)
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SoundMaster hope you include both versions of the dolmen music (the original and the Morrowind one)
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All ESO soundtracks are insta buys for me....simply love this music.
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balamoor wrote: »
    All ESO soundtracks are insta buys for me....simply love this music.

Me too! I'm curious what sound systems people are using to properly enjoy? At my desktop, I have been pushing a Klipsch 2.1 Promedia system for 15 years and love it. An old pair of Pioneer CS-G303's in the living room when I want to really feel the sound. I do need to find a nice set of earphones soon cuz some neighbor keeps bringing the heat on me.

giphy.gif
    Master Craftsman!
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Brad,

Any update on when the Music-Tamriel-Vol-Original-Soundtrack will be available?
    A few of us are anxiously awaiting all the Delve and ambient music tracks that arent included in the the-elder-scrolls-online-original-game-soundtrack edition. :smile:
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, also @ZOS_SoundMaster , the newest release on Amazon does not contain any of the original Tamriel Delve themes, so Im presuming that those are separate tracks that will come out later?

A few examples of the tracks currently played in game that are not in either of the officially released soundtracks (unless I totally missed them)
    1. Lamae Bal's Coldharbor vampire haven where the player completes the Vampire Quest to receive the skill line.
    2. Ambient theme played in the Deshaan Delve: "The Corpse Garden".
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    > Any word on the next soundtrack with music from TG, DB and Clockwork City? Pretty please?

Soon-ish. :) (January, I'm told)

> And are you getting to play with an orchestra again for the next chapter?

Ayup!

Is there a way to get the bard musicks al well with in the singed versions in full leight? because those singers are so cool too.
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Music of Tamriel Vol 2 is now on iTunes. :smile:
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Sumpfheini
    Sumpfheini
    ✭✭✭
    yeah the soundtracks are fantastic.

Will they be released on Spotify? currently only Original + Morrowind is available.
  • Hrogun
    Hrogun
    ✭✭✭
    Available from 7digital.com in lossless (FLAC) format, with Music of Tamriel vol. 1 and Morrowind soundtracks.

Thanks @ZOS_SoundMaster.
    PC EU
    Healer
  • Darkshroud
    Darkshroud
    Soul Shriven
    @Sashaa Thank you for posting. Instantly bought them all from 7digital <3
  • blabliblargh
    blabliblargh
    ✭✭
    Finally bought all the OSTs in FLAC on 7digital at once (including the magnificent Summerset OST), even if I could stream them from TIDAL (in FLAC). You never know: music can be removed from streaming services at any time, for whatever reason.
    Edited by blabliblargh on September 14, 2018 9:36PM