The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Upgrade codes redeemed on wrong Xbox account

ubanxb14_ESO
ubanxb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Unfortunately having 2 xbox accounts and auto controller sign in caused me to redeem Morrowind upgrade code and 1500 crown code from physical copy to the wrong Xbox account. Have too many hours worth of progress on the one I meant to use it on to just start over. Any advice? Can 1 character be moved to the other account or can my permissions for Morrowind be moved over possibly? Thanks if you can help.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Codes for The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind can only be applied to a single account. Once an code has been redeemed on an account, the code is no longer valid and can not be applied on another account. We are also unable to transfer characters between accounts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ubanxb14_ESO
    ubanxb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Codes for The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind can only be applied to a single account. Once an code has been redeemed on an account, the code is no longer valid and can not be applied on another account. We are also unable to transfer characters between accounts.

wow. thanks for the reply. however... worst customer service answer in gaming that i've ever seen to be honest. so there's just nothing that can be done? even a giant game like world of warcraft can help with account side issues like character transfers if proof is given that you own both accounts... and they can afford to lose a few million players from bad experiences. you guys probably can't afford to lose that much of your userbase... yet are still unwilling to help your customers. so instead of someone having to buy the game AGAIN or start completely over... they likely will just move on to play a different game. thanks anyways. what a bummer.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call Xbox. You’re complaining to the wrong people
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • ubanxb14_ESO
    ubanxb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Call Xbox. You’re complaining to the wrong people

bought physical copy so xbox won't help either. oh well. plenty of other games to play right now.