Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Spread Holiday Cheer During the New Life Festival"

• LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds alot better than the witches event. Looking forward to grabbing a light/lantern or two.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • maniac4maniac
    maniac4maniac
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea what people are excited about. All the same things from the last year, nothing fresh to celebrate probably 1 (2 with NY) of the biggest fests of the year.

Not even snowball mementos, rly, just change texture of mud ball, it's not hard...

100% xp buff is nice if u'r making new characters. And some static mementos for people who's interested in them.
  • Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Highlor3 wrote: »
    Thank you, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom & Team for making Sword-Swallower's Blade, Juggler's Knives, and Fire-Breather's Torches into mementos.

The only thing that makes me sad is this: "Each daily quest has you travel to a specific location to participate in the local traditions of each of Tamriel's nine races."
    No love for imperials during New Life's Festival :(

I imagine if they had included imperial and sent people to Imperial City; there would be a lot of tears of "Forcing me to go to a pvp zone."

Imperial City is from a DLC, they wouldn't use it for the New Life Festival. The could use Cyrodiil Gate Garrison, in Craglorn.
    [PC-NA] CP 1200+ The Conquest of Tamriel, UESP & Taverna do Mestre
    The Scientia Consortium:
    • Rodbertus Quercus, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    • Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Hejthuxis (former Raises-Her-Rear), Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    • Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    • Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    • Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    • Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    • Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Nirrah al-Hegathe, Redguard, Necromancer [DC]
    • Theodora Quercus, Imperial, Templar [DC]
    • Cuddles-In-The-Water, Argonian, Templar [EP]
    • Cainneach the Pale, Reachman, Necromancer [AD]
    • Dughlas af-Fearley, Redguard, Sorcerer [DC]
    • Roze Cloturier, Breton, Arcanist [AD]
    [PC-EU] No CP THE CAPS ARMY
    • Adaltos Indoril, Dunmer, Templar [EP]
    • Geralt of Evermore, Breton, Nightblade [DC]
    • Feainneweedd, Altmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Robert Cloturier-Baudiae, Breton, Arcanist [DC]
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the 9 different quests in each race's respective zone? Or are they all in the same zone? Basically just wondering where they are located at. I started playing this game just as this event was ending last year.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Are the 9 different quests in each race's respective zone? Or are they all in the same zone? Basically just wondering where they are located at. I started playing this game just as this event was ending last year.

The quests are in the zones for the relevant races.

This one she made a little video from last year if it helps.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

https://youtu.be/HMw1KOy3PTk
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

The quests are in the zones for the relevant races.

This one she made a little video from last year if it helps.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

https://youtu.be/HMw1KOy3PTk

Yasssss thank you Santie!
  • Rawkan
    Rawkan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what people are excited about. All the same things from the last year, nothing fresh to celebrate probably 1 (2 with NY) of the biggest fests of the year.

Not even snowball mementos, rly, just change texture of mud ball, it's not hard...

100% xp buff is nice if u'r making new characters. And some static mementos for people who's interested in them.

If you're not excited about it, don't participate, easy.
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Krishak Kringle will be out during this New Life Celebration giving away items of all types to lucky citizens on PS4 NA. Exclusively giving away Purple and Gold items on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

It is the most wonderful time of the year.... in Tamriel too.

Sincerely,
    Krishak Kringle
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • obscure7
    obscure7
    ✭✭✭✭
    As long as there's no burnt branches or twigs, I'll be happy.
    PC NA
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really wish I could have the hats without the xmas stuff on them.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awww I was hoping for a Bather's Towel 2.0 :(
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Just a reminder that the New Life Festival is now live! Happy Holidays, adventurers!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder that the New Life Festival is now live! Happy Holidays, adventurers!

Thanks Jess, I appreciate the reminder (I totally forgot :neutral: )
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know it is too late to ask but pls consider change quest mechanics :S this is a nightmare now at the first day.
    for example the fishing qest or Bethikh's quest.
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheesh, did they have to start the event in one of the hardest *** places in Tamriel to get to for the first time? They couldn't start it in Stonefalls?

I died like fifteen hundred times just trying to get to the god damn event! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT EVERY GOD DAMN MONSTER IN TAMRIEL, I JUST WANT TO GET TO *** EASTMARCH!!!!!

No way to wayshrine in until you actually reach Eastmarch. No way to reach Eastmarch except by going through Stonefalls and the Rift first.

All sense of fun completely gone LONG before I reached the start of the god damn event.
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheesh, did they have to start the event in one of the hardest *** places in Tamriel to get to for the first time? They couldn't start it in Stonefalls?

I died like fifteen hundred times just trying to get to the god damn event! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT EVERY GOD DAMN MONSTER IN TAMRIEL, I JUST WANT TO GET TO *** EASTMARCH!!!!!

No way to wayshrine in until you actually reach Eastmarch. No way to reach Eastmarch except by going through Stonefalls and the Rift first.

All sense of fun completely gone LONG before I reached the start of the god damn event.

http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-getting-around-without-wayshrines/
  • Neirymn
    Neirymn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays ! :D
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I threw a mudball at a guard and got a bounty.
    I approve of the festival :D
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No momento for the Sailor's Warning Festival Grog? That's literally my favorite mechanic in the game, brings me back to simpler times of when I attained my favorite screen shot;

Ii77gdk.jpg

Edited by Gilliamtherogue on December 14, 2017 11:50PM
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »
    I threw a mudball at a guard and got a bounty.
    I approve of the festival :D

This is the best - I forgot it from last year and I was all MUDBALL!!! and crap.... :D
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ProfesseurFreder,
    just port to a guildmate - you are in at least one guild, right? There are SO many people doing the event already, that there is nearly always a few people from any guild already in Eastmarch.
    Otherwise, ask in zone for help porting there - form a group with a friend, have that person port to the location, and then you can port to your friend or group member. Easy.