The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO Housing - Wish list (What do you wish it would have)

• godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    skins being altered by vampirism would rock
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A way to gather crafting materials. Have each source replenish after a certain amount of time. These sources could either be made or purchased for gold/crowns.
  • LaRoseNoire
    LaRoseNoire
    ✭✭✭
    1) More type of merchant NPCs, like Grocer, Brewer, Alquemist... just for roleplay.

2) Weather system, i want my rainy vampire house all the time.

3) WAYSHRINES!!! OMG WE NEED HOME WAYSHRINES!

4) Questing, maybe the existing ones, like Undaunted Pledges, Crafting Writs, Zone dailies.

5) Musician NPCs. I want my mariachis :D

Do all those, and we have "City System", no more housing XD

Ohhhh... and Netflix.
    Amo la caricia de la noche y el susurro del viento sobre mi cuchilla helada.
    J'aime la caresse de la nuit et le frémissemet du vent sur ma dague froide.
    I love the touch of the night and the whisper of the wind on my cold dagger.
    La Rose Noire (Khajit Stamblade): Melee DPS PvE, Ganker PvP.
    La Rose Rouge (Dunmer MagDK): Melee DPS PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
    La Rose de Sang (Breton Magblade): Healer PvE, Healer PvP.
    La Rose Sacreé (Argonian Magplar): Healer PvE, OffTank PvP.
    La Rose Toxique (Redguard StamDK): Melee DPS PvE, Tank PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
    La Rose en Glace (Breton MagWarden): Tank PvE, CCTank PvP.
    Everyrone AD, SAVE THE QUEEN!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    • Armor/Weapon display
    • A gardener or other wandering NPC
    • More items that were "filled" - e.g. bookshelves, plates of food, multiple dice for a table, wine racks full of bottles, so I'm not wasting precious slots
    • All recipes listed to be in-game! More items that we see in game able to be purchased! (Dunmer coals only available in purchase of Velothi Reverie - WHY???)
    • Grab points of all housing items be something useful. I'm glad ZOS thinks that the grab point of the Morag Tong tapesty needs to be at the bottom, but it makes aligning the top of a very large hanging banner super difficult and annoying.
    • All houses should be available for puchase, at all times. Sure, promote the opening, but why close after 4 days?
    • Houses should be avaialble to puchase with gold, at least for ESO+ members. Make the price 10 million, I WILL pay a sub until I have enough gold.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 9, 2017 7:58PM
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storage.

More plants which don't have be purchased with crowns or were only available from the luxury vendor.
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • More furnishing slots. Increase the number of pets/npcs. Increase general housing. Possibly create a new tier with increased storage for player homes on the largest scale. Grand Topal -> I'm looking at you.
    • Storage - private storage. Possibly with restrictions such as an item limit per storage container and/or what sorts of items can be stored in each container.
    • Farming of plants (with a maximum number of farming slots depending on the scale of the home) with a timetable to be able to re-farm them. Once every 24 hours? 72 hours?
    • More npcs with similar limitations as the current ones do. (Merchants can't repair/no guild bank access)
    • Fishing
    • Water - Most fountains in homes don't splash when jumped in even though they are deep enough.
    • More interactables. Furnishings that make sounds, move, or have a purpose like the horn from the undaunted or lights or chairs. Maybe a player animation when we lie down on a bed for example.
    • Lootable items 1 - ingredient. Maybe make it a 1/20 chance to get the ingredient item. Every other time the food is 'empty'
    • Lootable items 2 - The ability to fill my cabinets, baskets, drawers, etc with potions, food, soul gems, lock picks and other stuff that I loot in Tamriel with the option for other players to take them. Perhaps a loot table for lootables that the player creates (but has no control over the rng of who gets what).
    • One way wayshrines like in the mages guild zone or the fighters guild zone. They let you port out, but not in.
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some technical things I'm wishing for some time...
    • Being able to rename the house. I mean, REALLY rename it, like, this would actually change the name so the visitors can see it, and we can read it when entering a door with mouseover.
    • Maybe an option to rename and rewrite also the loading screen. This would be so much more immersive!
    • A new right-clic menu to enable our guildmates to visit any of our (authorized) houses, not only the main one. Okay now there's an great addon for that (PortToFriendsHouse) but that should be on default game.

And some more cosmetic:
    • An option to "fog" the outside of notable houses and estates automatically. It's not very immersive to see that we all have the same landscape from our home that force us to consider living in the exact same place lore-wise (I'm thinking about the roofs of Mathiisen, and the boat wreck outside the orc place)
    • Fix and synchro the weather. A guildmate and I hadn't the same weather at the same time in Topal island...
    • NPCs to be added:
    • Animals, that are not pets (deer for example).
    • Then, "villagers" - we could have a way to speak to some NPCs (whose skin suit us for the house atmosphere) and "invite" them in our estate. They would have generic name / unnamed, or even better, we could name them.
    • Displaying our offline alts could suit this concept.
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More large construction items.
    • Stackable wooden and block staircases
    • Walls, railings
    • Paved floor sections
    • Larger blocks
    • Deluxe planks (better wooden construction with less boards sticking out)
    • Columns, pillars, stone arches
    • Suspended rope bridges