Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Hey Zeni, thank you.

Sarjako
Sarjako
✭✭✭
I really do like the new Battlegrounds. I can't tell you how much grinding I had to do, trying out different sets together.. mixing and matching endlessly unable to find anything that was worth running in Battlegrounds. Seriously my bank is FILLED with medium sets. Since BG has gone CP it has made it a lot more fun. I used to average about a 0 - 9 on bad days and like 2-5 on good days. Now as long as I'm paying attention and playing skillfully I pull at least a 2:1 ratio. I literally spent months banging my head against the wall. I don't even feel OP, just... level now with other people and it's actually been fun lately. So truly.. thank you. I'm not being sarcastic or anything. I just wanted to say thank you because for any one person that says, " Thank you. " or "Good job" there's 10 more more than willing to complain over the most minute things. <3 To be clear this isn't a discussion; I've read countless posts of people just complaining about the new battlegrounds.. and guess what? Not really wanting to read any more of it. Thanks for all your hard work guys.
XBX1 NA
Healplar / StamDK-Tank / Stamblade / Magblade
CP 810
  • UnversedNumber3
    UnversedNumber3
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome
    Played for about 2 years on Xbox and did everything you can do (-emp).
    Still pretty new to PC-NA.
  • Yasha
    Yasha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes its great how the new bgs allow people with no skill but lots of CP to be competitive against players with less CP, and those with lots of skill and lots of CP to be unstoppable wrecking balls. Thanks Zenimax ;)
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLDR:

OP is thankful that he can get kills against low CP players in BGs now.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP are you max or high CP rank (sig says 500) and do you PvP as your only activity?

People are not upset that there is now a CP option but because it's the only option.

New players basically have fair and competitive battlegrounds until 50, then get grouped with people 690 CP higher than them (this will only get worse).
    If you're not a full time PvP player you have to constantly switch CP rather than just stay PvE spec and go to non-CP (which Cyrodiil offers)
    It was SOLD as no CP, many people purchased it on that understanding.

It's fine to enjoy CP and be thankful ZOS gave you that chance, but remember they took the enjoyment away from a whole bunch of people as well.

Implement a choice, let everyone play how they want.

Edit: typos.
    Edited by Turelus on December 7, 2017 2:52PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    TLDR:

lol someone is salty af
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLDR:

lol someone is salty af

Salty as Fritos.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Sarjako
    Sarjako
    ✭✭✭
    TLDR:

That's exactly it. I'm not sure where you get your powers of discernment from.. but you sir... are prodigal. -.-
    XBX1 NA
    CP 810
  • Sarjako
    Sarjako
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    OP are you max or high CP rank (sig says 500) and do you PvP as your only activity?

People are not upset that there is now a CP option but because it's the only option.

New players basically have fair and competitive battlegrounds until 50, then get grouped with people 690 CP higher than them (this will only get worse).
    If you're not a full time PvP player you have to constantly switch CP rather than just stay PvE spec and go to non-CP (which Cyrodiil offers)
    It was SOLD as no CP, many people purchased it on that understanding.

It's fine to enjoy CP and be thankful ZOS gave you that chance, but remember they took the enjoyment away from a whole bunch of people as well.

Implement a choice, let everyone play how they want.

Edit: typos.

PVP is pretty much what I do. CP 550 right now. I agree, should be a choice. But I'm glad it's this way vs. forced non-CP.
    XBX1 NA
    CP 810