Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New”ish” to ESO

TheanGrim
TheanGrim
Soul Shriven
Hello all,

For the past few months I have been dabbling in ESO, trying to learn by doing and playing a few of the classes to gauge which I wanted to create as a main. I have settled on a Stam Sorc, as it has a playstyle I most identify with and enjoy.

Now that I know that I want to be into this game for the long run, I am searching for a group of folks to guild with that also do not mind taking a relatively new player [read: complete newbro] under their wings to really learn the ropes.

I am interested in PvE and PvP and wish to look at some RP as well.
My character is a Khajit Stam Sorc playing on @Akronna username.
Dominion - faction (would prefer same)

Cheers,
PC - NA - AD
New Player

Do'aumen-jo | Khajiit Stam Sorc
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out the Guild Recruitment at the bottom of the page. Just click on the one for your platform and server.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome(ish) the the game.

A first tip is for you to edit your signature in these forums so your posts indicate your platform, server and character. This can help people responding. Like if you ask about an armor set and we can see you’re a Khajiit Stam Sorc it might help with the answer, or if you ask about guilds it’s helpful to know your server. To create a signature, go up to the black bar at the top of the forum and click the gear next to your ID. Then select edit profile...signature.

If you’re on PS4 NA, let me know (reply to this post and use @davey1107 in the post) and I’ll refer you to some active guilds on this server.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam sorcs are my absolute favorites to play. <3
  • TheanGrim
    TheanGrim
    Soul Shriven
    @davey1107 ,

I am a PC player, but thanks for the advice on the signature.

PC - NA - AD
    New Player

Do'aumen-jo | Khajiit Stam Sorc
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Tamriel. Hope you find some great people to play with :smile:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this