The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 108 and 200 over and over and over mix and repeat

Asgari
Asgari
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So since the other day roughly friday i have not been able to log into PC NA minus 1 time on friday. Is anyone else getting this issue? I can play other games just fine.
Edited by Asgari on July 30, 2017 8:34PM
Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
Princess Asgari | Sorc
Asgari | NB
-Asgari | Stamplar
Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
Banner Down!
No Mercy
Youtube: Asgari
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah for some reason when I'm trying to log onto my main I get Error 200 over and over and then finally it lets me in after half a dozen tries or so /:
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error 108 baby, can't play, wonderful.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not having much luck getting on either. PC/NA
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been happening to me, also, for the past couple days.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Bryong9ub17_ESO
    Bryong9ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same, i was getting it non-stop but i was also bypassing the launcher. It got a little better after i started using the launcher but i was still getting it from time to time. What does seem to help for me at least is after i get the 108 or 200 error i just close everything out and relaunch it and i can log right in without error.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Asgari wrote: »
    So since the other day roughly friday i have not been able to log into PC NA minus 1 time on friday. Is anyone else getting this issue? I can play other games just fine.

I sure have seen your attempts to log in here and there. I'm sorry this is happening to you.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad its not just me.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is still happening to me. Its super frustrating and makes me question if i should suspend my eso+ since i cant take advantage of the money being spent on it.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same... I just keep trying until I get on...

I also wrote a macro that tries 3 times with a loop that I run now.

I checked my firewall logs because I thought it might be something I screwed up as well, but nothing is being blocked, and PTS works fine.

Playing since beta...
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, same problem here. Error 200 and 108. It takes several attempts to log in.

Only on PC NA though. No problems logging into PC EU.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • China337038191
    Same thing!!!!! really hate this!
  • Paks_ESO
    Paks_ESO
    ✭✭
    Try resetting your router. I was getting this same error message logging into the NA server but after resetting my router yesterday I was able to log in just fine.
    PC/NA
  • China337038191
    It doesn't work.....
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Paks_ESO wrote: »
    Try resetting your router. I was getting this same error message logging into the NA server but after resetting my router yesterday I was able to log in just fine.

LOL ok calm down Zeni Support. It is not my router, it is not my isp, it is not my pc, it is not the potato i have the fridge either.

This all started after their maintenance with this event.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Paks_ESO
    Paks_ESO
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I'm not Zeni Support. This was just a suggestion for something you could try, so try it or not, doesn't matter to me. I had the same error after the event started along with the 108 error and this worked for me.
    PC/NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Anyone who is still getting either error 200 or error 108 logging in, please make sure you've first tried the troubleshooting below.
    • Check our Service Alerts page for details about the status of the game.
    • Ensure that any anti-virus/firewall protection has exception rules for The Elder Scrolls Online.
    • Ensure the following ports are open on your modem / router:
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
      • TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433

If none of these troubleshooting steps resolves the error you will need to contact Customer Support with a brief description of what is occurring and what you've tried already. You may also leave the ticket number here if one is already open and you need us to look into it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Patrickaus
    Oh dear! This now happening to me after the game glitched out in Clockwork City!
  • maniac4maniac
    maniac4maniac
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Anyone who is still getting either error 200 or error 108 logging in, please make sure you've first tried the troubleshooting below.
    • Check our Service Alerts page for details about the status of the game.
    • Ensure that any anti-virus/firewall protection has exception rules for The Elder Scrolls Online.
    • Ensure the following ports are open on your modem / router:
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
      • TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433

If none of these troubleshooting steps resolves the error you will need to contact Customer Support with a brief description of what is occurring and what you've tried already. You may also leave the ticket number here if one is already open and you need us to look into it.

High ping - open ports
    Can't log in - open ports
    Servers are dead - open ports
    Low fps - open ports
    Caught a flu - open ports
    Edited by maniac4maniac on December 6, 2017 11:19AM