The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/NA vDSA Group - December 2

Inarre
Inarre
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for 2 DPS OR 1 Heals & 1 DPS to do VDSA ~10am Pacific on December 2, with the possibility of more runs in the future if our team works well together. Players must own a mic and be willing to use a voice comm software.

Group so far is:
1 CP580~ DK Ebon Tank with limited experience in VDSA
1 CP690 Templar Spell Power Cure Healer with a few runs experience (can swap to DPS if needed)

We are older players who simply have never really dipped into VDSA and are finding our faction-mates have "been-there-done-that". We are looking for a fun challenge with like-minded individuals who are proficient in their role -- but are either new to vDSA with willingness to learn mechanics as a team, or experienced players with patience for new players learning the instance.

Please forum PM me with your role, class and experience, invites will be provided "first-come-first-serve".

Note: We are looking for S&B and Resto staff. Trades within the group for coveted rewards aren't mandatory but appreciated.
  • rteezy
    rteezy
    ✭✭✭
    Inarre wrote: »
    Looking for 2 DPS OR 1 Heals & 1 DPS to do VDSA ~10am Pacific on December 2, with the possibility of more runs in the future if our team works well together. Players must own a mic and be willing to use a voice comm software.

Group so far is:
    1 CP580~ DK Ebon Tank with limited experience in VDSA
    1 CP690 Templar Spell Power Cure Healer with a few runs experience (can swap to DPS if needed)

We are older players who simply have never really dipped into VDSA and are finding our faction-mates have "been-there-done-that". We are looking for a fun challenge with like-minded individuals who are proficient in their role -- but are either new to vDSA with willingness to learn mechanics as a team, or experienced players with patience for new players learning the instance.

Please forum PM me with your role, class and experience, invites will be provided "first-come-first-serve".

Note: We are looking for S&B and Resto staff. Trades within the group for coveted rewards aren't mandatory but appreciated.

hey, did u get to run it? are u doing some more runs? i need to run it for a masters destro, let me know if u need a sorc dps
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We did run it, we will be running again for sure, but we are on vacation for the next two weekends :( closer to Christmas we will run again
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking for vDSA on PC NA if you're planning on going again soon, I can heal or dps.
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also looking for vDSA on PC NA, im dps
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP