Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many people have collected all of the skyshards?

CoJaxDeBrujah
I'm currently trying to make my stamblade a Jack of all trades. With skills for pve and pvp, thief and assassin skills, and skills in provisioning, blacksmithing, clothier and woodworking. This takes a lot of skill points mind you, so my first stop is skyshards hunting. I have gotten all of the ad shards and some of the ep shards. To say it takes a while is an understatement. So my question for you guys is this, how many of you have collected all shards in all alliances and dlcs, and how long did it take?
So someone stole your sweet roll eh? Yeah..... it was me, and it was delicious.

Best Answers

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most long term players will have all of them.

My main character has every single one, my alts I tend to only take them as I need them.

Time taken I can't say as I did it over time playing the game with that character since launch. If I was actively seeking them and with the aid of PC add-ons it would probably take a days work, the ones behind gates in Cyrodiil being the only once which might not be possible (depending on campaigns).

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the statisics from psnprofiles is correct then 1,123 players managed to get them all.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
    Answer ✓
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess quite a lot of people have them on their mains, as you get pretty much all if you quest through every zone. Just the ones behind the gates in Cyro can take a while to get.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    Answer ✓
  • devilfunk
    devilfunk
    My main, which happens to be my crafter, has them all with the exception of Cyrodiil, but I may pick those up eventually. Don't really need them at the moment because all the skills I need are maxed and I'm still sitting on a surplus of points.
    Edited by devilfunk on December 4, 2017 1:25PM
    Answer ✓
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got all PvE Related skill points and skyshards in the game, and about 2/5ths of the PvP skillpoints on my main.
    Answer ✓
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 2 characters that collected all the skyshards in the game, (even those in Cryodiil and IC)., my crafter and my NB main. I started back when you really needed to collect all the skyshards available to have a crafter be able to go out and live long enough to get their own mats. Now with all the skyshards in the dlcs and chapters, you don't need to get all of them to have enough skill points to do everything you need. Still, when ever a new area with skyshards opens up, I send my DK crafter and NB out to get them because... well I like saying I have at least a few characters who have them all.
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on December 4, 2017 1:58PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Answer ✓
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup long long ago, only on main though
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Answer ✓
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    Have them all on one of my toons. Had to wait awhile in cyrodiil for a chance when the yellow and red gates were open
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need 3 of them, and they are all behind the gates near the other alliance base camps in Cyrodiil. The NPC Guards hit like Mack Trucks, so not easy to get them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • CoJaxDeBrujah
    @ZOS_EveP is there any way you can switch this thread from a question to a decision? It seems I chose the wrong option. Thank you.
    So someone stole your sweet roll eh? Yeah..... it was me, and it was delicious.
    Answer ✓
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I need 3 of them, and they are all behind the gates near the other alliance base camps in Cyrodiil. The NPC Guards hit like Mack Trucks, so not easy to get them.

Just sprint on your horse and as soon the NPC guards start attacking you perform role dodge and run past the guards (assuming the gate is open OFC; otherwise it would be funny for the one watching you ;) )
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Yes use a fast horse. And as soon as you are out of the range of the guards of the gate use stealth. Because other players are just waiting for you...
    This one knows because this one tried a few times to get these shards.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    @Nestor
    You can ride right through them (assuming you're talking about the gate guards), if you have enough horse stamina they won't be able to knock you down and they don't keep aggro for long.
    shades.gif
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at level 28pvp so just 20 skill points left for me to claim on my main

And oh my good god is that a fecking grind
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    My main is just missing 2, unfortunately they are both behind enemy faction gates in Cyrodiil. Not doing it for the skill points, want the achivement :)
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it on my crafter because I was tired of dying to wolves on the way to the crafting stations. Took me about 2 weeks on and off.

Main annoyance was that the very last shard was locked behind the main quest area in Coldharbor, so had to do that to get it. It is a neat dye.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got them all on one character because I wanted the Skyshard achievement furnishing.
    PC EU
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Took a while to get them all. Cyrodiil wasn't easy. Those four ones inside the enemy gates were tricky as a healer...
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a while to get them all. Cyrodiil wasn't easy. Those four ones inside the enemy gates were tricky as a healer...

Got all skyshards in game for main character and yeah those 4 behind enemy gates are the hardest to get... called "camp enemy gate till it opens" so you get a chance to be able to actually get into it and just either A run with a zerg that is running in or option B give yourself enough defensive boosts and barrier way through the door (pretty much what I did)
    Fun fact that if you do get in... wait like some hours in the same spot for the people that camp the skyshards to go away. Most give up in like 3 hours and there is plenty of places to hide from enemy players. Hunting skyshards really taught me to up my stealth game being a templar. Those last 4 skyshards will have you become such a huge camper... no joke. Shoot I remembered waiting for days just for a particular gate to open just to see one from the other faction I needed open up.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)